[Solved] Javascript Error when opening Match setup page.

wowgetoffyourcellphone

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/GridBrowser.js line 1 redeclaration of let GridBrowser @gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/GridBrowser.js:1:1 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:64:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/GridBrowserItem.js line 1 redeclaration of let GridBrowserItem @gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/GridBrowserItem.js:1:1 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:64:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/MatchSort.js line 1 redeclaration of const MatchSort @gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/MatchSort.js:1:1 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:64:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, wraitii said:

I'm assuming using DE? 

I moved the grid-browser files from gamesetup to maps/, so you probably have duplicate files now. I think you can just check the diff, let me know if you have trouble.

I turned off DE and I get the same error codes with vanilla. It was the first thing I tried. 2nd thing I tried was reverting all versioned files in the public mod. Still errors. I'll delete cache next and report back. 

11 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I turned off DE and I get the same error codes with vanilla. It was the first thing I tried. 2nd thing I tried was reverting all versioned files in the public mod. Still errors. I'll delete cache next and report back. 

There is no "gui/gamesetup/Pages/MapBrowserPage/GridBrowser.js" file in the public mod, so there must be something going wrong. Could be the cache.

K, this is starting to make no sense :P

Can you confirm that you've checked:

- Your binaries/data/mods folders don't contain the mentioned files (if you're using git, they might be there but not noticed)

- Your user mod folders don't contain the mentioned files

- The mods you've activated (possibly start with the command line 'mod=public')

- You've cleared the cache after checking the above