Sketches

SUD

Hey Wijit I was wondering if you need some sketches, like in the old times :) Would you need anything or are you guys already covered up with enough sketch drawers? If you need tell me :)

Sadly my old scanner is not compatible with winXP so I would have to use it with the old computer, which I will be fixing this week and could scan stuff.

Sud, that would be great! I need to go back and confront those celtic buildings again. We changed/cut allot of buildings and changed some functions. So I think that there might be a need to change their visual look. Of course we have the old ones for reference.

But, yeah, email me (not sure if I have your current adress) - I'll send you some stuff :lol:

jason@0ad.wildfiregames.com

Jason I got your last email, I will start something as soon as I can.

One comment about the military centre, yeah I think they are too much buildings combined in one :lol: . AOK archery range, barracks, stables, siege workshop and blacksmith vs one building for all? well if you want it that way... I will do