If You Could Live In Any Nation/country/region...

Just a fun little survey I was thinking of as I was watching the LOTR special on primetime last night.

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would say New Zealand. Even though I don't really know anything about the weather, economics or politics in the nation, its just so beautiful!

Where would you want to live?

lol wijit new zealands sooo windy im looking outside now as i see this and ahh lol its windy as @#$% i cant really compare NZ as bering beautiful as i have never been to america or watever :woot: but NZ isnt really that warm hell no and its windy as @#$% but apart from that its pretty kool ;) oh and we never get snow :ph34r: cept on the mountains.

Well actually I am happy where I live right now.(Southern california)

(Down the street from black op :ph34r: ) But may be I would like to move to europe for awhile (temporary of course because i love california too much hehe) maybe to sutdy in a university... :woot: I have been to europe and its very nice over there. (besides the cool weather unlike southern california ;) )