An Introduction

Greetings people,

I, as you may have already noticed, am SoggyFrog. My roots in the RTS community stem from Through The Ages, and generally, the Ogre's Network on the whole. I own Age of Kings, The Conqueror Expansion, Empire Earth, Age of Mythology, The Titans Expansion, and Rise of Nations, among other games.

While I did at some point have the Rome modpack for AoK on my computer, my first real knowledge of WildFire Games is from a Private Message at TTA I recieved yesterday, detailing interest in me as a moderator :woot: . So there you go, I'm going to be a moderator :P

I personally have no knowledge in working on games or modpacks ;) (though in the last few days I have been making games on a friend's graphing calculator :D ) but in any case WFG's projects look pretty interesting :ph34r:

Parents tell me not to give my name out so I won't. I would assume you are all good people but it's better to be safe.

Anyways, I'm 14, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and aside from using the computer I'm also in the Cadets program here. It's not a full time thing here, just 3 - 6 hours a week plus some extra things like summer camps. I know some PHP and a fair bit of HTML, and right now the games I'm into are Rise of Nations or Age of Mythology when I have the time (I'm the the Flying Purple Hippos clan for AoM). I listen to classical music or Matthew Good :)