Site Under Construction...

Marcus Petrius

:)  Phase II of the temporary website is done.  Check it out here:

http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/portal.php

Looking good, Jason :) Only one thing I'd like to remark: We should avoid having a members counter and a register-link on the website - because the website accounts will only be used for content administration, but visitors could mix them up with forum accounts. Therefore I would suggest to remove the "register"-link (or replcae it with a link to the community-forum registration) and have Staff-Accounts being created by admins only.

Ah yes, one more thing: If you click on "0 A.D Website" in the navbar inside an category (like screenshots), it doesn't send you to the new portal site, but to another site...

I really like your work ! :D

Thanks for the heads up Malte about the image gallary navigation errors. I'll fix those.

About people registering... Eventually Tim will have the registration tied with the forum regestration. But on this temporary site, registering is ok, because only moderators and admins can do any content management. Guests and Regulars can only comment news, images, and vote.