Hello

Hello, i am The Prophet. I just recently joined this forum. Blackop also known as (randy) told me about this website and I quickly became eager to become part of this forum. If you would like to know more about me I will briefly expain the things i enjoy most first would be building,fixing,playing and moding computers this is my niche in life ;) . I play a wide range of games. Just to name a few bf1942,desert combat,dod,cs,redalert2 these are the ones i play often.

signed,

The Prophet

Nah, it's no problem Prophet. :P You will learn and keep it in mind earlier or later. ;) Welcome to the WFG Community Forums, glad to have you around here. :P

Now that you have introduced yourself you can join in the exciting real life discussions over at the General Chat Forum or learn something new about your Computer everyday in our Computer Desk or have a look at the 0ad, TLA and Insurrection Forum, which you can jump to via the little navigation bar just above the "Logged in as The Prophet".

Glad you made it here, what's your real name, Prophet ? :P