Norway Vs Spain

Well, Netherlands is a really good soccer team, at least the were! Germany, is olso good, but Netherlands is better, i think. France is olso good. Norway lost only 2-1, but our team has nothing to do in the turnament, we suck big time. Tho we can beat Spain home, only 1 goal and we are in...!

Edit: btw; Thanks Tim, for Wednesday!

I wouldn't know. In the U.S. we don't do soccer. We do Football(American), Baseball, and Basketball. That is what we mainly do. We do other things too, but those are the three big ones. The U.S. is good at all three of those sports. We are especially good at football. I am not such a bad player myself. We play it at my highschool. We have our own football team. We are pretty good and very aggressive. What is cool about football, is that most of the guys on the team are real big, i myself am not small. (Big=Tall, big sholders, masculant build.) The football players are usually the biggest guys at school, however some small kids sign up. It is really funny when someone like Brett (Guy on football team that is like 6 feet one inch tall (1.854m) and weighs like 210 pounds (95.25kg)) Hits a kid that is half his size. It's ok though since other guy comes out unhurt because of all the pads that they wear. ;)