I Whant Your Help!

Well, the case is that I am as you guys probably allready know, from Norway!

And in Norway. we speak Norwegian. And no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English! But i am not very good in English, (still learning at school actually) so I whant you guys to help me, by give me comments every time you are answering me, or quotes me, just put a comment in the bottom or something, you`ll decide yourself!

Well, it was actually DarkAngelBGE (just call you BGE, or Tim, from know on, allright?) idea!...

So, pliz!.....

Well, see you around, and everybody that are working on the projects, GOOD LUCK still! :P (love that one...)

WoW, new smilies!...

Voted for "Always Mr. Like to help poor guys like you...". Nice poll option. :P

Already to start this off: The abbreviation for "please" is "plz", not "pliz". Also it's "now", not "know" when you want to express the current time.

Here are some further rules you should keep in mind. They are good for making you seem to be good at English. :D

1. Always check your posts before hitting the Submit Button.

2. Try not to use capitals letters (LIKE instead of like).

3. Don't use many dots, commas, colons etc. (especially not in a row like you did here:

idea!...

4. Post complete sentences and not just snippets of thoughts.

Those are the ones that just came to mind. :P

Well, the case is that I am as you guys probably allready know, from Norway!

And in Norway. we speak Norwegian. And no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English! But i am not very good in English, (still learning at school actually) so I whant you guys to help me, by give me comments every time you are answering me, or quotes me, just put a comment in the bottom or something, you`ll decide yourself!

Well, it was actually DarkAngelBGE (just call you BGE, or Tim, from know on, allright?) idea!...

So, pliz!.....

Well, see you around, and everybody that are working on the projects, GOOD LUCK still!  :D (love that one...)

WoW, new smilies!...

OK, here is a correct version of your paragraph.

Well, the case is that I'm (as you guys probably already know) from Norway! In Norway we speak Norwegian and no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English. I am not very good in English though, (still learning it at school actually) so I want you guys to help me by giving me comments or quotes every time you answer that would be great! Just put a comment in the bottom or something, you'll decide yourself!

Well, it was actually DarkAngelBGE's (just call you BGE, or Tim, from know on, allright?) idea!

So can you guys please help me?

I added apostrophes and I also added contractions, fixed tenses and spelling. I also rearranged some of the words so that they sound better. I also want to point out that in one sentence you used "me" several times. Try not to say the same word too many times, otherwise it becomes repetetive and doesn't sound good. It still makes sense, but doesn't sound good. Good job though. I am very impressed. :P:P

Well, the case is that I'm (as you guys probably already know) from Norway! In Norway we speak Norwegian and no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English. I am not very good in English though, (still learning it at school actually) so I want you guys to help me by giving me comments or quotes every time you answer that would be great! Just put a comment in the bottom or something, you'll decide yourself!

Well, it was actually DarkAngelBGE's (just call you BGE, or Tim, from know on, allright?) idea!

So can you guys please help me?

Well here's a point about english and punctuation. Take this sentence from above:

In Norway we speak Norwegian and no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English.

There are three independent clauses here, three complete sentences:

Two are joined correctly, and one is not - allow me to explain:

The three independent clauses are:

1. In Norway we speak Norwegian.

2. No one here understands Norwegian.

3. I have to speak English.

Two and three are correctly joined with a coordinating conjunction. Two independent clauses, if joined by a comma, must have a coordinating conjunction after the comma.

For instance, take these two independent clauses.

Tim likes to wear hockey masks.

He doesn't like hockey.

So clearly these two sentences contradict eachother, so you could use a comma followed by a coordinating conjunction like "but", "however", or "yet".

Note though that you can only use the comma if the two clauses are both independent - in other words, they are complete sentences in themselves, with a subject and predicate.

CORRECT: Tim likes to wear hockey masks, but he doesn't like hockey.

INCORRECT: Tim likes to wear hockey masks but he doesn't like hockey.

INCORRECT: Tim likes to wear hockey masks, but doesn't like hockey.

So I've so far talked about joining two INDEPENDENT clauses with a comma, but what happens when you join a dependent clause to an independent clause?

For example:

Tim likes to wear hockey masks but doesn't like hockey.

"Doesn't like hockey" is dependent because it doesn't exist on its own as a sentence, so to join it with an independent clause, that is "Tim likes to wear hockey masks", you use a coordinating conjunction WITHOUT a comma ;)

So remember that example above with the three independent clauses? Now you can see what's wrong with it. Here's how that sentence should be:

In Norway we speak Norwegian, but no one here understands Norwegian, so I have to speak English.

Well basically what I wrote is that if you have two thoughts that could be two different sentences, like:

Apples are tasty.

Apples have worms.

If you wanted to join these into one sentence, you can do it using these "conjunctions" (parts of language that allow you to join thoughts or ideas)

Apples are tasty, but apples have worms.

OR

Apples are tasty but have worms.

So you can either use a comma and then a word like "but" (Coordinating conjunction), but then you have to include the subject of the next thing you are joining ("apples" in this case, the green word) OR, you can use a coordinating conjunction (like "but") without a comma, but then you have to leave out the subject of the next thing you are joining, which is "apples", the green word in this example.

Your last sentence is very natural but change the "it's" to "is"

And remember - "its" is possessive, as in "The cat licked its paws."

Whereas "It's" is a contraction of "It" and "is", as in "It's so far away.", or "It is so far away".

To use the comma and then the conjunction, "but", the second part of the sentence has to have a subject AND a verb, so you have to say "I love 0 A.D, but the release date IS so far away.