ETH Poll #2- Gaming News Sources

Well, more than a week is up since last time I posted a ETH poll, so here's a new one... I will prolly, instead of doing another movie review, put up another poll because I'm tired of movie reviews (they're more work).

But this review is because I've had a disscussion with a RL friend of mine who doesn't like GameSpy (my vote) so I decided it'd be cool to see where ppl learn of events in the Gaming World. If you don't use any, then just don't vote (or for the one you would most likely use). I know, the list is pretty narrow because I tried to squish sites and magazines into one poll, so you'll just have to deal with other.

Of course, explanation would be cool, and if you vote other could you state which. Like a magazine from another country I have no way to put in there...

Gamespy, I get GameSpy Daily every day. It decides which demos I download, which trailers I watch. Which reviews I read. I like it because when it doesn't have much info, it still gives me links to other gaming sites with their screenshots and reviews.

But in the magazine realm, which I only buy when I see in the shelves, my decision is stuck between PC Gamer and Electronic Gaming Monthly. But I guess Electronic because it's more general and gives me more info on console games.