Accomplishments?

I know we don't like to brag (well, most of us don't), and people don't like it when we brag, but in this thread you can. I want some goofy accomplishments (if you have any. Goofy being "I burped the ABC's in 10 secs" or something) and some RTS related (can be scn des to artwork to 3d design) accomplisments. Even if you didn't accomplish anything, name something RTS related that you've seriously tried.

I can't think of any goofy accomplishments, but in the realm of RTS, i've scenario designed, AI scripted, 3d designed, and tried to make some artwork, which didn't turn out well...

I designed "Clans of War" which got me 5/5 in map design, and later I improved the map design as well as the whole scn with "Tribes of War" which got into Best of AoK.

I designed "Silent Howl" which a lot of ppl liked, even if it didn't get the best reviews.

I designed "The Fall of the Roman Empire" which was overall a failure as a scenario, but my first historical scenario and I liked it.

Not released, but I've developed/semi-developed two scenarios:

"The Hunter's Tale" had an amazing depth to the point I had made. Characters were upgraded as the player chosee by buying HP and attack upgrades with stone which was awared based on fighting. Everything had something unique to it. Every building could be entered, and upon entering the inside is described. Overall, I did not even finish 1/12 of the map, but had close to 400 triggers. You can tell why I gave it up :P Also, it was based on a mod and ppl don't like scns based on mods.

The other is still under slow development "The Elven Tales" which is a pretty classic fantasy RPG for AoK (so far all my scns are for AoK) but a fairly high quality one. But whether I will ever finish it or not, I don't know. It's still pretty ambitious, specially since my designing fire for AoK has died down.

Slavemarket was some kind of trigger trick scenario, which was the first thing I made and submitted online. Didn't get a review I think, but 7000+ downloads.

The Guy Josselyne Campaign was my first real scenario. The best accomplishment (read: worst) I got with it was causing some kind of childish flame war :P Next to that it got a 3.8 rating and a 4.6 I think. And of course it was one of the things that made people join my design team back then, AoK Dragon (now DGDN).

I'm quite proud of The Tale of Minothar. I never really finished it, but I won the Mapper 2000 (European map design contest) for AoK with it (I didn't have much competition though :P). It was rated 4.4.

The last thing I can remember is Minas Dragon, my submission to the pretty town contest. Never won a prize, but received very good comments and an average 4.2 rating I think.

I liked Tale of Minothar a lot, though I never trully played it but I still liked what I played. Oh yea, Minas Dragon was pretty good. I thought it was too dirty looking (if it's the one I remember) but it was still very well made.

another acomplishment Klass helped me remember is:

Gladiator, it got a 1.4, ppl hated it, I agreed with them but I still managed to get 1600 downloads! It tells you just how much a good title does for a scn... Tribes of War, my best scn is still 200 downloads away from beating my worse scn. (I kinda wish I never released it)

The other is that Silent Howl was finished within 6 hours on a day I faked sick to miss school (I don't encourage my behaviours, but I don't hide from them. And I'm the best of my class so I don't feel guilty) But I thought the spark to finish a scenario in so short time was a pretty big acomplishment for me. The Elven Tales has been in development for almost 1 year, but it would prolly take me a week if I really worked on it like I did on Howl.

I drank a .4 liter soda in (I think) 8 seconds.

In RTS I guess my only real accomplishment would be to once pressure (aka push him back into his base, have a forward base and a bigger army at the time)UD_Sky in aom (it was a team game and the two others in my team were losing). I think he's something like 1900+ or so, and seeing as I mostly played at 1800 level that was prolly my best RTS accomplishment ever :P