Hello

I am Brian, i just joined DA. Yes. I finally took the time to fill out the registration form. I just want to say hello to CheeZy too. I know CheeZy from school and he is within walking distance from my house. :P To introduce myself i just want to say that i like computers, videogames, swimming and other such things. I do all sorts of things on computers, i just don't know any scripting, only HTML. :D I hope to learn though in the future. I like getting free software, having a huge software library(hundreds of programs), and modding things(games in partucular). Ok, and DA, you should switch to the XP theme, i hate windows classic, it distubes me, I hate windows 98 becuase it is on my old computer and it really just tics me off. :P

Yes, Bobby, tried to convert me but failed stating the fact that my computer isn't running slow as a result of it. My old P2 at 400Mhz had windows 98 and i hate that computer and that is the computer that gave me the grudge toward windows classic. The computer just ticked me off. So, here i am with a P4 1.7GHz with a Radeon 9600 Pro which by the way is fast. You can ask Bobby just hwo fast it is(Graphics Card that is). To give you an idea. I ran futuremark 2003 benchmarker on my other 2.4Ghz computer with HT technologhy and the whole bit. It ended up getting 1/3 the score I got because it only had a GeForce FX 5200. That computer's score was around 1000 something. My computers score was around 3000 something. I also have 768MB of RDRAM which helps with the speed too. Therefore i have never really experienced any slow down from the OS on my system. But, that is all i have to say on the subject of that. But thanks anyway guys. :P

My Desktop:

desktop.jpg

I win(desktop). That is my backyard by the way.

• 2 weeks later...