Eeh Shutdown

I am pretty disappointed as that was where all my work was and was going.

There has been somewhat of a community outburst and shock at the deletion of EEH. This seems to have surprised the HG staff, which shows how little research was put into determining whether EEH was dead or not.

My theory is that HG is in some sort of financial crisis; though this was disputed by one of the members of the HG staff it still makes the most sense.

Check this out Wijit.

HG has been in a financial crisis for a pretty long while, you might want to read more on that at the main HG site.

And frankly I don't think that people should complain that much. I agree that they did it the wrong way, people should be notified about it a few weeks before.

Well, I think it went down because there was only one HG staff member still on EEH, who was very inactive at that. Also the site hasn't been getting very many visitors in a long time...

Financial Crisis? How would we be in a financial crisis if we just bought some brand new servers.

Financial Crisis? How would we be in a financial crisis if we just bought some brand new servers.

Maybe that put HG in the financial crisis, or at least in a dilemma that forced it to cut away some of the space being used up.

The other thing that is a little suspicious is that Park wasn't consulted on the deletion of the site.

We've got only 10% of our website server space used and 50% of the downloads servers used, Space or money is not an issue.

The only reason why I think they took it down was because no one cared about EEH anymore and for the past couple of months it was completely dead. I agree there should've been some sort of warning or speach though.