Graphics bug/ GLSL& post processing

maroder

Hello everyone,

im experiencing some graphic problem when i enable GLSL & post processing in the latest A 23 build 21935.

The enabeling of GLSL leads to a flickering black bar at the edge of some ground textures (in the left of the picture)

And post processing leads to the particles that can be seen in on the rigth side of the picture.

I suppose this is only an issue of my graphic card, but when i search for driver updates it seems that i am up to date and that there are non available.

So is there maybe a fix for that or some settings that i have to change in my sytem?

I can also create a ticket on Track if this is preferred, but since i haven't found a similar problem here on the forum, i thought this might help someone else who is experiencing these issues and is looking for an answer here.

I am using a Lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK with win 10 home Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Prozessor:    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 MHz

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

thx in advance. Greetings, maroder

screenshot0001.png

• maroder changed the title to Graphics bug/ GLSL& post processing

Thanks :D that was the problem indeed. I had to force windows to use the right GPU. My mistake was to assume that it would automatically choose the NVIDIA for games.

Still odd that the built in card has these problems.

Edited by maroder

44 minutes ago, maroder said:

Thanks :D that was the problem indeed. I had to force windows to use the right GPU. My mistake was to assume that it would automatically choose the NVIDIA for games.

Still odd that the built in card has these problems.

Are you by any chance running autociv mod?
The FXAA post processing shader is buggy with some cards and looks just exactly as the image you show(the right one).
Next version of the mod has it fixed (still not released)

Edited by nani
  • Like 2

ha, yes i do. And i have tried it just now, when i disable the mod, the post processing artifacts are gone. The GLSL flickering on the other hand is still there.

So at the end it only seems to be a problem with the intel gpu.

But i look forward to trying the new version of autociv when it is finished :D

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...