What Annoys You Most About Women ?

Well I'm sure she likes me :)

What I've noticed during my exploration of the female population is how harsh and sometimes evil they can be towards eachother or men they don't like. It seems to me that women bear grudges a lot longer then men, men are more the type to solve a fight quickly (sometimes by acting like a tough guy or fighting, which isn't good either), while women seem like they solve it quickly but in reality do things behind your back. ...if you know what I mean :)

Yeah, thats actually how it is. Why else do you think that women also pour their hearts into some random guys who just happened to be on television, or a movie (Think Orlando Bloom, no one cared about him before he was in LOTR)

Girls go after guys who are already successful or have girlfriends, because then if the guy gives attention to the girl she'll feal all special for being the one he gave his attention to; for being the one that he chose over all the others.

It's an evolutionary thing :)

Yeah, thats actually how it is. Why else do you think that women also pour their hearts into some random guys who just happened to be on television, or a movie (Think Orlando Bloom, no one cared about him before he was in LOTR)

Girls go after guys who are already successful or have girlfriends, because then if the guy gives attention to the girl she'll feal all special for being the one he gave his attention to; for being the one that he chose over all the others.

It's an evolutionary thing :)

lol ;)

I feel weird since I'm a girl and I don't do any of those things...but in the same way, it's sooo much better. I dislike ppl who just put photos of Leonardo Di Caprio all over their albums and agenda and everything... there only 1 in a million chance they will ever meet the guy. :)

I get annoyed with women who go ballistic over discussions like this. :)

Anyway, it's not like they don't have similar discussions regarding men.

Klaas has the right idea though. Women tend to do the "communal" thing. They hunt in "packs" and feel in "packs." They ostracize other females quite often, and use cliques as a form of warfare. When a woman hates another person, her friends usually get in on the act as well. Pack behavior. The adolescent female world is quite vicious in that sense, and in one form or another they usually carry it into adulthood.

It's been my experience that women will use men for status. Women usually marry "up" the ladder, choosing a mate that will financially support her and her offspring. This is as much natural selection, I believe, as it is cultural.

I could go on and on, but what I will say is there are usually those that break the stereotype as well. Obviously, those are the ones I go for. :)

Lol Stephen, akya is a women :)

Yep Michael, I've been a victim of such packs myself for about 2 years. I've also had problems with guys, but the stereotipical woman is a lot worse. They won't use physical violence, but they'll keep pestering you until you go down, and even continue after you've given up.

You're absolutely right that if you have a problem with one of the 'members' of the pack, they'll all get you, even if they have been so-called friends.

But I should also note that men aren't better, nor worse. We both have our little mistakes and our good sides.

Someone should probably start a "What do you hate about men?" thread. :)

I have experienced issues with that "pack economy" as well. I have my best friend and he more or less considers me as his best friend either. But then there is another guy who considers him to be his best friend. Big arguments are the result of course and when I do something wrong, the entire pack will get at me. However, when he does something wrong the pack will get at him either.

It's just annoying.

Acutally, i can't stand shopping i hate it. I hate buying clothes, food, and especially shoes. My sister has a closet full of more clothes than you can possibly imagine. I say, "What is up with all the clothes?" She says that it is a necessity, but i say not at that level it isn't. Anyway i hate shoe stores. Yuck. Shoe stores are so boring. I do however like buying computer hardware/software. I could spend my entire life at Fry's or Best Buy or some place like that. Anyway, i can't stand the shopping, not that all girls shop all the time or anything, i'm just saying, i hate the constant shopping.

Fry's is http://www.outpost.com

That is all i have to say. :P