Are You A Winner ?

I won the prize:

i-win-the-prize.gif

Besides that I've won AOM alpha, and press beta, and ES's screenshot contest which got me an Ideazon Keyboard, AOM: TT T-shirt, Behind the Scenes DVD, AOM Music CD, the Strategy Guide, and another copy of AoM incase I wanted to give it to someone.

ES is so generous :)

I didn't win that much outside the computer world, though I did once win a copy of James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl, by drawing a scary insect. That was when I was twelve. Also, with the school soccer competition I got a medal too, I think we ended up second or shared third or something (competition couldn't be finished because it started raining and lightning appeared :))

I'm most proud of winning a contest to draw an anti-drugs logo, back when I was 13. The price was a bunch of books and a stickers made of the logo, published for the whole province. Well, after that my drawing skills went completely backwards :)

I also won the European Mapper 2000 contest for AoK (map design contest), receiving a MS Sidewinder and a games (the latter I never received).

I got the AoM Alpha

And I won some end-years contest at school, you head to guess the width of a tree (pretty stupid :)).

I win 1st place on Halo quite frequently (specially with capture the flag) though most kills I don't get too often.

I won the AoM beta (or alpha).

I won a $0 bet against my brother that I would know what I would think next before he would... But it was a close call.

PS: How do you play Halo against certain ppl? Just go looking at all games seeing if ppl you know are in the game?

It's the amount of kills I'm showing off :) 39 in a 10 minute game. So what if I didn't capture any flags, look at all the assists from shooting people that are going after the guys with the flags. You get an assist when you help someone who has the flag.

So I win :)

To play a game with somone you have to discuss what server to go to beforehand, or you can use gamespy which has a friend list and chat rooms.

Bobby, we have to play Halo sometime soon (this weekend ?). I am already owning everybody whom I played so far. :)

Well, I have a bag full of awards for school and sports stuff. Also some medailes (sp?) and cups that I got through winning with my football team.

I am planning on getting a Web Award with the new WFG Network. :)

Hey, if you guys play and want some extra company (if you guys wanna go mano-a-mano then it's ok) tell me and I'll try to come on :)

I once played against this guy who was getting stuff like 45-50 kills a game with 5-10 deaths!!! Amazing... I do agree that's a nice ratio 30-10, I usually get equal or double-normal.

PS: Getting back on topic, I won a Falcon Design according to a pop up on HG!!! ;) And also I've won most Student of the Quarter awards back in my old school (new school doesn't have them :) )