Lotr Trailer Music

the music in the latter part of the trailer was taken from the movie "Requiem for a Dream" and re-orchestrated for the trailer. it gave me goose-bumps the first time i saw it. btw - if you want a depressing but good movie about drug addicts ... check it out :)

also the music of the first internet preview (was that 1999 or 2000 ?) - called "Gothic Power" is kind of neat (and used now w/ other movie trailers as well e.g. T3)

the music in the latter part of the trailer was taken from the movie "Requiem for a Dream" and re-orchestrated for the trailer.

Which trailer are you talking about?

also the music of the first internet preview (was that 1999 or 2000 ?) - called "Gothic Power" is kind of neat (and used now w/ other movie trailers as well e.g. T3)

I assume your talking about the great choir music that plays in the second half of the FOTR trailer, starting when the orc bursts through the door in Moria. :) :) I love that music!!

You're right, it's been used in the T3 trailer.. I saw it on TV and couldn't believe my ears when I heard the LOTR music playing for T3 ;)