0 A.D. 2v2 Tournament (Team finding Thread)

DerekO

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, StephenPhopy said:

Hello, cryptonauts!

Today, I want to share an insider perspective with you. We have all journeyed through the worlds of Bitcoin, Ethereum, cute dogs and frogs pictures, trading, AMM, NFTs... But it's been a while since we encountered new acronyms that will "definitely conquer the world”.

Let me show you a fresh topic - the tokenization of real-world assets (RWA), in other words the conversion of real-world assets into crypto. For instance, think about tokenizing gold, precious metals, and real-estate assets. You might ask, what are the benefits? Tokenization gives opportunities to buy and transfer real world assets, as well as trade them on the crypto exchanges which we all are so used to. And then casually send those tokens through regular MetaMask.

I have taken a look at what people are searching for on Google regarding this topic. Yes, the number of queries is currently low, but that only signals the beginning of this trend... which means, it's time to catch the wave.

Aut.finance [Advertising Link removed by moderator]

Currently there are approximately 80 platforms in the world that are experimenting in the field of RWA tokenization. Mostly, these are not yet crypto technologies but rather pilot projects aimed at understanding the legal aspects of RWA tokenization. Nevertheless, there are quite promising projects with highly experienced teams showing track records of their development which certainly looks trustworthy. I've explored the Autentic.Capital project, looked through their social media, and prepared a brief insider info for you.

They are conducting a token sale of their AUT token, which offers many perks such as voting rights, discounts for launching/purchasing RWA projects.
They have launched the testnet of the platform, and judging by the internal details, their plans are highly ambitious.
They've initiated a referral program with USDT payouts of up to 20%!

The AUT token is a utility token. They have issued 150 million tokens, and the second presale round is currently ongoing with a price of just 8 cents. The first listing is scheduled for May on p2b2b. You see what needs to be done, right?

How to earn?

Referral program: Currently single-tier, but rumors suggest they will soon release a two-tier system.

Staking: They promise to unlock staking by the end of the month.

Bug hunting program: They recently distributed $12,000 to bug hunters and are preparing a second program. I even reached out to the winners, and they confirmed that the rewards were indeed transferred.

Listing: Scheduled on May

Airdrops: They haven't done any yet, which implies there will be for sure some in the future.

Community: they are giving some bonuses and benefits regularly (for example, recently they had Zealy campaign, looks like it was a test and they were preparing for something bigger).

In a nutshell, I believe that tokenization of real assets is the next trend after Bitcoin. Liquidity, globality, transparency and security indicate the high potential of this area. Investing in a new promising AUT utility token today is an opportunity to get big profits in the future.

Follow the link, sign up and start earning money with Autentic.

Great weekend to everyone!

I don't know if anyone has noticed that bots always come back to this post to post here.

Edited by Norse_Harold

2 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

I noticed. (And commented on it, in a report; I sometimes add a sentence to reports...)

Me too. Mostly funny things. I try to make the mods day.

Also, Cryptonauts. Doesn't that sound cosmonaut? Cosmonaut is much cooler than Astronaut.

7 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed that bots always come back to this post to post here.

Yes, I noticed it. It could be useful as a "Roach Motel" to catch the spammers. Or, if people prefer then I can lock this topic.

Also, when you quote spam content, please remove the advertising links. Otherwise, you're making their content visible to the search engine web spiders despite moderators banning them and removing their posts. When they get links on our forum, that's how they harvest PageRank for their websites. That's part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I've edited your post to remove the hyperlinks.

Please continue reporting spam. Somehow we're more effective recently than we have been in the past, because I'm not seeing it as often, and there seem to be less new users per week than there used to be (about 3 pages instead of 6 or more). And, at least one other moderator is apparently removing the advertisements from their profiles, which is great. I used to be the only moderator doing that, to my knowledge.

8 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

Yes, I noticed it. It could be useful as a "Roach Motel" to catch the spammers. Or, if people prefer then I can lock this topic.

Also, when you quote spam content, please remove the advertising links. Otherwise, you're making their content visible to the search engine web spiders despite moderators banning them and removing their posts. When they get links on our forum, that's how they harvest PageRank for their websites. That's part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I've edited your post to remove the hyperlinks.

Please continue reporting spam. Somehow we're more effective recently than we have been in the past, because I'm not seeing it as often, and there seem to be less new users per week than there used to be (about 3 pages instead of 6 or more). And, at least one other moderator is apparently removing the advertisements from their profiles, which is great. I used to be the only moderator doing that, to my knowledge.

How many moderators does the forum have?

8 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

Sorry I thought that when you removed(the content)it it would disappear from my quote.

5 hours ago, ShadowOfHassen said:

How many moderators does the forum have?

I think that most of the users listed in the staff directory have moderation capability on the forum. Some of them, typically the most senior members, have administration capability on the forum. A user may have multiple roles, and only the primary role is visible when viewing a user's profile. So, there are some things that are not completely obvious about who is a moderator and who is an administrator.

Active forum administrators as far as I know right now: vladislavbelov, Itms, feneur, Stan.

Active forum moderators as far as I know right now: Norse_Harold, s0600204, rossenburg, Dunedan, wraitii, kizito, fabio, Freagarach, smiley.

Based on quantity of recently handled reports, it looks like s0600204 is one of the most active moderators right now regarding spam, followed by rossenburg and me. vladislavbelov should be mentioned, as well, for handling most of the reports in late 2023.

Edited by Norse_Harold
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2024 at 4:07 AM, Vantha said:

This topic somehow has 82 followers... I would guess at least 95% of them to be bots...

Good idea. You're right. All of the followers except DerekO were spammers. All of the spammers except 1 were already banned. I banned the last one and removed all followers from this topic.

I think this topic is attractive to them because it's in the "Announcements / News" section of the forum.

• Like 2

• Stan` locked this topic