What's Your Favourite Design Team ?

Most of us are from the HeavenGames community and thus know most of the existing Design Teams. As they will most likely be designing for our games, we should have a discussion about which one is the best one and probably investigate why and how they could improve.

Please make sure to support your opinion with arguments. No "I love this-and-that, because I am a proud member of it". Thanks. ;)

I dunno, I regard them all as equal. Well the only teams I'm still following are Punk and Dragon, and I think both are equal. Punk is probably better for site layout and some projects and Dragon is better with its community (although it's a bit too young imo).

Anyway, they are all great teams and I think and hope they will remain equal in quality and maturity.

Every team has its own features that make it unique.

DGDN: DGDN has is the largest team that has the most active community.

Tsunami: Tsunami tends to design more fantasy-based scenarios.

Woad: Woad tends to design more historical European based scenarios.

Scn Punk: Scn Punk really doesn't have any defining point, but it is the oldest and the smallest of the big four.

DarkAngleBGE

lol angel not angle :(

-Well, I do agree that we have a big community at DGDN and it is active enough but as Rodrigo pointed out, we had a lot of new members that entered the community in the last few months

-On scn Punk network, the forums tend to be a bit tense once in a while cause of other forumner but they deal with it correctly but it's certainly not as big as DGDN

-I don't have an opinion about tsunami or woad...but I'm planning to do a visite soon... ;)

Hmm. Hard question, and I do not want to offend any team... but let me say it in this way:

I'm Forumer at Tsunami and like their community, though they are a little too AoK-based IMO.

DGDN has made some nice releases in the past, but I don't know anything about their community.

I don't know Woad and SCNNET very good, so I can't say anything about them.

In the AoM Community, there are several new and little teams who try to get into the top design team group, but I don't like many of them, as their releases aren't very good (most times IMO, did also see some good ones) and they have no community.

In German-language area, there's only one design team - my famous MWD ;) That's a lot easier :(

Yep I agree about scn punk, all the members are very mature, except for a few forum posters. But the new community at scn punk is interesting though, I'm sure if punk gets some new members it will gain its old glory back.

Well DGDN has many young forumers and members so that explains all the smilies. But it's a very friendly community, just like here, which is the most important thing imo.

Same with Woad. It seems that AoKH is still the best place to get new members (which would explain DGDN's growth) but many teams prefer to look at the future. At the moment the major teams seem to head for Empires, but the community seen there thus far isn't extremely big. Hopefully it will grow, though.