Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi again @user1, Today I played a 1v1 against Ajan2017. It was a pretty good battle and after I destroyed his army + fort he said "GG" and left without resign. Its not needed but here a screen fr

Played a game today vs Juaraca. He quited while I destroyed his CC and army. commands.txt Little time ago, I played a game vs Goldenarches. I won the game but didnt get any points because he

@user1 Was playing with daniel10030  my user PurpleMotion I wasn't even attacking him, infact he was attacking me, or a base i was setting up, asked me to ceasefire for a minute way int

Posted Images

Hello @user1,
yesterday I played a 1v1 vs @Roque15. I tried a new strategy and rushed my opponent. I obviously suceeded and did a great job with my early sling rush, took out much of his eco. Roque15 then just closed the game as host without resigning.
Would be nice to get some points to improve my rating 

commands.txt
commands.txt

best,
@AlexanDerGrosse 

• Thanks 1

@user1

Was playing with daniel10030 

my user PurpleMotion

I wasn't even attacking him, infact he was attacking me, or a base i was setting up, asked me to ceasefire for a minute way into the game when i had created units near his base, then decided to quit, he was obviously losing even no actual fighting had started.

He was the host, and there was no game to join after the message, just to save you some time.

daniel.png

daniel100030.png

commands.txt

Edited by PurpleMotion
fixed typo
  • Thanks 1

@user1

My user: PurpleMotion

I was playing with Ramon3000

He was the host.

During the entire game he was messing with his connection and kicking me out of the game, I had to rejoin several times, finally I told him that if he does it again I will report him and the game was stable from that point. I took his civ center and he decided to do it again and ended the game without resigning.

Since he was kicking me out the replay is short but I have added the final screenshot that should match and chat,  you can verify this behavior from anyone who has played him before, as I noticed observing some games.

ramonquit.jpg

ramon.png

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by PurpleMotion
Fixed typos and updated description
  • Thanks 1