user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@user1

Was playing with daniel10030 

my user PurpleMotion

I wasn't even attacking him, infact he was attacking me, or a base i was setting up, asked me to ceasefire for a minute way into the game when i had created units near his base, then decided to quit, he was obviously losing even no actual fighting had started.

He was the host, and there was no game to join after the message, just to save you some time.

daniel.png

daniel100030.png

commands.txt

Edited by PurpleMotion
fixed typo
  • Thanks 1

@user1

My user: PurpleMotion

I was playing with Ramon3000

He was the host.

During the entire game he was messing with his connection and kicking me out of the game, I had to rejoin several times, finally I told him that if he does it again I will report him and the game was stable from that point. I took his civ center and he decided to do it again and ended the game without resigning.

Since he was kicking me out the replay is short but I have added the final screenshot that should match and chat,  you can verify this behavior from anyone who has played him before, as I noticed observing some games.

ramonquit.jpg

ramon.png

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by PurpleMotion
Fixed typos and updated description
  • Thanks 1

1. Tag @user1
  2. Please state your lobby username and the lobby username of the offending player.

my name: weirdJokes

username of offending player: Titiboi92

He just quit in a very bad and unpleasant game situation.

Edit: I just searched the forum here and this is already the 3rd time that somebody reported that guy for that behavior.

commands.txt

Edited by Player of 0AD
  • Thanks 1

1. Tag @user1
  2. Please state your lobby username and the lobby username of the offending player.

username of offending player: tato98c

He just quit in a lost situation.

What's the point of not counting matches where the opponent has left - since more than x minutes  - as won? On the chess website Lichess it goes like this, it's essential rule on the site. Shouldn't it also be applied here?

commands.txt

• Thanks 2

1. Tag @user1

username of offending player: Gladiator_7050

He just quit without resigning.
However, in that case i'm not 100% sure. The message was not "Host quit game" but something like "unknown reason: server error". Though, it was not possible at all to continue the match, which I would have wished.

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

Hello @user1,

Never reported anyone or any odd instances on 0AD, but just had something very odd happen, and I suspect foul play, although not sure if it can be proved or a rational alternative explanation found.

I just played a 2v2 team game. My immediate opponent was a player called sirpiente (1249). I thought the game was a just a bit laggy when he raided me with an attack dog, I seemed to be having issues selecting my troops, although control and framerate had been smooth up to that point. The dog retreated and things went back to normal, then I attacked him just over my border with a mass of slingers in a line. I cleared the immediate small number of troops and went to select my slingers to pull them back as his reinforcements turned up. At that point I was unable to select any units, although the game continued - it hadn't frozen or lagged, all the troops gathering resources continued, and the slingers kept firing. I was able to bring up the chat box with my return key, but couldn't type any text. The only things I could do were map movement and rotation functions with the mouse! As soon as his reinforcements killed all of my attacking slingers, control returned, literally as the last one fell! 

I went to chat and posted what happened for all players, to see if they'd been affected, and sirpentine replied with the phrase 'excuses.' 

He later quit the game with no explanation, but was still present in the lobby. Myself and my teammate asked him what he was playing at and he promptly left.

I don't want to cast aspersions but I think it was deeply suspicious. Hopefully the replay will hold some clues as to what happened.  

commands.txt

Edited by mysticjim

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • user1 unpinned this topic