Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @user1 and @Hannibal_Barca. I Was in a ranked 1v1 vs Niimrodd when they quit without resigning (my lobby name is Faendal). I suspect they saw that I had built up on them and were about to attack, as I rapidly expanded and and was building towards them (maybe).  commands.txt  
They have a rating so they definitely understand the rules and honor code I believe. 

metadata.json

Edited by Dithless
  • Thanks 1

Hello,
Today I ( ign: facts) played a game  against alpha99. He rushed me  at ~14 minutes  but lost all his troops in the rush.  He lost all of his spearmen and then he said he had to go and then he left (he being the host here) . In the summary it can be seen that he was down to 3 citizens after the failed rush ( 14 minutes into the game) and this caused him to leave the game without resigning. 

I'd be delighted if you could look into the matter and perhaps get me the points if possible.

@user1

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

hello,
Posting another here again for the 4th time makes me look like an immature kid trying to get his points, but it is very frustrating seeing people exit without resigning.

this guy (Lazer27) exited after i rushed him. I resign every time I get rushed or  defeated in any other way(7 losses, 2 wins). Why can't I expect the same from others?

My ign: facts

offender's ign : Lazer27

@user1

thank you

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

This day I play a rated game 1x1(I very am sure) me against Not_Invented_Here (1248).

The game takes 1H and 42 min and at the last I win this match, but i found that this game doesn't computed by the system.

I played 2 rated match before at the last of this 3rd match I find that still 2 rated game only!

Played a game today vs Juaraca. He quited while I destroyed his CC and army.

commands.txt

Little time ago, I played a game vs Goldenarches. I won the game but didnt get any points because he left the lobby before points could get rewarded.  

commands2.txt

Also little time ago I played a game vs ferencvaros. He left aswell, when I destroyed his CC and army.

commands3.txt

@user1hopefully you can do something with this. Thx

• Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting
  • user1 pinned this topic
  • user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic