Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another one...

Logan123 and I had a delightful little game. He ended the game right after he had no civic center. without resigning.

@user1, thanks for helping sort this out. btw, why aren't there special rules around ending rated games?

commands.txt

metadata.json

the funny part is when he kept restarting the game every time I got on after that....

Edited by maximumentropy
  • Thanks 1

commands.txtHi @user1:

@user1

In the game I am Lord_Jack. I was fighting against CapitanJacob in a 1vs1 rated game. When I was going to defeat him he paused the game and did not come back. The match was just ending, I had all the maps and units. I attach the commands.txt for your review. 

Thanks,

Lord_Jack

• Thanks 1

Hello @user1:

Again a bad player, this time Alberto86

@user1

In the game I am Lord_Jack. I was fighting against Alberto86 in acommands.txt 1vs1 rated game. When I was going defeating him he quit the game without resigning. I attach the commands.txt for your review. 

Edited by Santi
  • Thanks 1

@user1

I am SuperTux95 and want to report Mativen1983. I practically defeated him (no units and structures left on land, just a ship...), I asked kindly to resign because the game continued too long and I had to go to dinner. He refused, so I went AFK. When I returned, I saw he left the game a few minutes after and then I defeated his last ship and finally won.

I personally put him on my blacklist and don't want to play with him ever again, also because of his INSANE defensive tactic to prolong the game uselessly.

Here is the replay:

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic