Ratings Reports (Archive)

user1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

Reporting Basiliskos

He was hosting a 1v1 rated game, and as soon as I owned him, he stopped the game (so ratings arent applied)

Looking at this thread, this is not his first offence. Please compensate the rank or permanently ban his IP/account

commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by TheNewSound
  • Thanks 1

@user1

@Hannibal_Barca

I was having a 1v1 rated match against Albaitar90 and he left as soon as I started attacking him to avoid ratings. I've asked him to come back in the lobby and he didn't listen, I've wated around a minute but he didn't come back. So I have to report him.

I played a game against KingHugo and he left without resigning.

commands.txt

KingHugo.txt

Edited by AeternaTristitia
  • Thanks 1

one more 

in this duel my enemy disconnected to see that I could not do anything
newenmapu rome
s0loooy0 iber
interesting duel, in which Rome has a great economy, and much production of troops, which prevents me from starting the attack and advancing in any way, and if we add the damage that the catapults do, I could lose fast,
when I was able to do the cav ibera and the chaos began, this game is quite interesting and you can see that the tactic influences a lot and that not everything is decided by pop and echo

2020-02-04_0005 iber.zip

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @user1 @Hannibal_Barca

I want to report three accounts that quit rated 1v1 games lately. 

Lorenzo13 - 2020-01-30

He didn't say anything, just left when he was losing and didn't returned. 

Russian_soldat - 2020-01-31

Same as Lorenzo13. He said my strategy was annoying (it was), left when he was losing, didn't returned. (Played him the other day tho, gg)

GOD-OF-WAR - 2020-02-06

He made sure in the chat before the game that I was not a "quitter", and even wrote that he hates quitters during the game... then he quits himself when losing. Slightly toxic. 

I don't really want to moan about one or two quitters, but it happens to often and it is triggering. The game is too good to be drained in this toxic atmosphere. Maybe exiting could lead to auto-resign if the player doesn't return in 5 min?

Anyways. Brilliant game, keep up the good work.

/Catenaccio

commands.txt metadata.json commands.txt metadata.json commands.txt metadata.json

Edited by catenaccio
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After observing a phenomenon in which the game crashes from andremf in the event of his upcoming defeat, but not in the case of a victory I let myself be tempted into a rated game with him, with the result that he as host ended the game shortly before his defeat.
Some players have already reported andremf ending rated games, which I want to do now too.

@user1

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I (IGN: UnCertain) had a rated 1v1 against kig_kaway. 15 minutes into it he paused the game and kept it paused for 40 mins. He came back at that point but I was alt-tabbed, so he left. I don't really know if it's a clear case of rule breaking, but mostly on the basis of him wasting 1 hour of my time and then calling me a noob in the multiplayer lobby chat, I'd like to report him.

@user1
@Hannibal_Barca

• Thanks 1

@user1 @Hannibal_Barca

I'd like to report Logan123 for quitting a rated game without resigning. My lobby name is Roos. See files attached (of 431 kb and 57 kb).

I also like to report another rated game, which I won and my opponent (TORNAC) resigned before the game stopped, but I did not get any points for it. The game wasn't mentioned in the multiplayer lobby. See files attached (of 380 kb and 49 kb).

commands.txt metadata.json metadata.json commands.txt

Edited by Roos
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, Hi @user1

I want to report an issue with darius0ad that occurred yesterday. While he was losing without any possible doubt, he set the game to pause mode and started to bothering me, asking me to quit cause he will make it last. Althought his defeat was obvious, he did not wanted to resign.
Despite some one else intervention, as spectator, he never changed his mind and I had to quit game.
Such behaviour is unaceptable, he was tottaly aware of what he was doing and having fun about it.
He also suspected me to cheat...Here are the files. If some one could explain to him the rules of good behaviour. This game is great and deserves better players.

Thank a lot, see you IG and have fun :)

Edited by Odin_1988
spelling mistake
  • Thanks 1

Hello :) 

I played today against dandiertie, and he left the game as I was winning with any doubts. I thought maybe it was a connection problem, but he didn't rejoin even after some while I was waiting. Can you do something about it? He was 1264 when we started playing. 

@user1

My lobby username is : jeromescherer

Thank you very much :) 

commands.txt

• Thanks 1

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Reports (Archive)
  • Silier pinned this topic
  • user1 unpinned this topic