3 hours ago, nani said:

I don't know why but seems I get the error "Invalid mod: Failed to get metadata_blob from modFile" this seems to be happening for other mods too.

Which ones?

I signed your mod again, it should work now. Note that if you edit/delete the file, the signatures gets invalid and I have to sign it again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This mod is in maintenance mode
But will be updated for the following cases:

• Bug fixes
  • Compatibility with new 0 A.D. versions
  • Any reasonable pull request somebody might want to make

Thanks to all the 0 A.D. players who found it useful. Nani :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Subject: stats overlay; top left?

Hey,
im not sur whre to post this.
I have the autociv mod which is great but the stats overlay is currently in the bottom right.

I see that in a lot of youtube tutorials and replays it is located in the top right (also bigger and nicer looking).
What mod or how can i make this happen?
thanks,

Chesnutter

15 minutes ago, Chesnutter said:

Subject: stats overlay; top left?

Hey,
im not sur whre to post this.
I have the autociv mod which is great but the stats overlay is currently in the bottom right.

I see that in a lot of youtube tutorials and replays it is located in the top right (also bigger and nicer looking).
What mod or how can i make this happen?
thanks,

Chesnutter

Try the boonGUI Mod

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

0ad 0.0.27: dirty quickFix for us autoCiv- hotkeys (if you have already from alpha26).

• works when i delete

all behind line 78 - (to line 131)
in
gui/pregame/mainmenu~autociv.js:78

• this prevents error messages when typing in chat urls or the word test

gui/common/botmanager.js:44

react(msg) {
    return false;

• and options disabled be delete or rename this:

gui/options/options~autociv.js
Edited by seeh

Hi Nani, 

I downloaded your mod (version 27.0.0) and tried to play a game with it. I found the unit counters quite informative, however, the kill count is always showing 0. I checked the replay just to be sure and I see all other counters showing the correct values but only the kill count is 0 for everyone. I took a screenshot at 8:03 game time:

image.png.c119f873a67aca383d4b679cbac4100d.png

your autociv suggests that no one has killed anything, but the built-in summary says otherwise:

image.png.2d1ba3f75b2cdaa2a5a4ef4048ad60d6.png

Since I was the dark blue player, I know that I have definitely been fighting and killing enemy units, so I think this is a bug of your mod. 

It would be even better if you don't show the resources and total population in your table, as these information are already provided in the top bar. Removing these 5 columns will save a lot of area on the screen.

The player colours are are slightly distorted in your panel and on some summary screens, but I am chill with that. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NitroVicky said:

It would be even better if you don't show the resources and total population in your table, as these information are already provided in the top bar. Removing these 5 columns will save a lot of area on the screen.

Strongly disagree. The top bar only shows the infos only if you mouse over them, which makes them not very useful. So the autociv table is super useful

I agree the table is super useful, but for me (using default configurations), the resources counters and total population are indeed already shown on the title bar without needing to hover anywhere:

image.thumb.png.9f93195522b2b734b19d1bbd8bf53b3a.png

As you can see, the numbers are always on the top bar even though my cursor is pointing at a wall. 

Since Player of 0AD insists on the table displaying all data, it would be helpful to have an additional option to hide resource counters or to show them as a duplicate down there. 

• 1 month later...

Hey @nani, I noticed a little quirk in the code when handling decimal values for team sizes with the /team command. Right now, if users enter decimal numbers like 1.1 or 1.2, the code doesn't handle them as expected, assuming only whole numbers. /team 1.1 matches the regular expression which treats the period (.) as equivalent to (v), causing this confusion. Although decimal teams are not a common scenario, I believe it's important to bring this to your attention. To make things smoother, hope you could tweak the code to handle these decimals correctly. A simple update to the regular expression used for matching team sizes should do the trick!

Edited by rossenburg
retag
  • Like 1

On 28/05/2023 at 6:50 PM, NitroVicky said:

I agree the table is super useful, but for me (using default configurations), the resources counters and total population are indeed already shown on the title bar without needing to hover anywhere:

image.thumb.png.9f93195522b2b734b19d1bbd8bf53b3a.png

As you can see, the numbers are always on the top bar even though my cursor is pointing at a wall. 

Since Player of 0AD insists on the table displaying all data, it would be helpful to have an additional option to hide resource counters or to show them as a duplicate down there. 

No, the bottom doesnt show ally stats, while the bottom right does.

3 hours ago, rossenburg said:

Hey @nani, I noticed a little quirk in the code when handling decimal values for team sizes with the /team command. Right now, if users enter decimal numbers like 1.1 or 1.2, the code doesn't handle them as expected, assuming only whole numbers. /team 1.1 matches the regular expression which treats the period (.) as equivalent to (v), causing this confusion. Although decimal teams are not a common scenario, I believe it's important to bring this to your attention. To make things smoother, hope you could tweak the code to handle these decimals correctly. A simple update to the regular expression used for matching team sizes should do the trick!

I already knew the "quirk"  but working as expected. In fact, if I remember correctly I did it this way on purpose so you can type as separator whatever you want. The teams separator can be anything.
Regex: 

text.match(/(\d+)/g);
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

version 26.4.0 - special update

New

• Custom default initial unit stance (you can change it in settings)
  • @Langbart Better coloring and symbols for overlay stats

Removed

• Set healer aggressive by default setting. Now you can use the custom initial unit stances setting.

@Emacz as for skiri: for the aggressive stance setting  add "Soldier&Swordsman"

Edited by nani
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, nani said:

version 26.4.0 - special update

New

• Custom default initial unit stance (you can change it in settings)
  • @Langbart Better coloring and symbols for overlay stats

Removed

• Set healer aggressive by default setting. Now you can use the custom initial unit stances setting.

@Emacz as for skiri: for the aggressive stance setting  add "Soldier&Swordsman"

Thanks! i also think i realized part of my problem was my lvl 3 units and passive stance were teh same hot key

but now i seemd to have lost lvl 3, lvl 2 units... where do i find the file to add them back in?

• 4 months later...

Hey !

Thanks for this amaizing work O.O

But I'm very confused; how do I make that page to change the shortcut appear ? I tried F4 as I saw in a video on youtube and read on another topic, but still, I can't success to make that windows appear...

How does it work ?

Thanks,

Sim.

Yes, in many ways we can see that a lot of features of the mode are active; I tried to install it via the mod page in the game, and also manually. Both time activated and working in the game, except for that F4 key that should make the hotkeys config menu appears in game...

Thanks for your answer !