2 minutes ago, LetswaveaBook said:

@nani The mod is convenient. The worst that can happen is getting a message "autociv has hotkey changes". Is there a way to make autociv never reset hotkeys?

it maybe help if you copy your important hotkey config into a local.cfg - right? it has more priority - right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LetswaveaBook said:

@nani The mod is convenient. The worst that can happen is getting a message "autociv has hotkey changes". Is there a way to make autociv never reset hotkeys?

Autociv will only change autociv and only autociv hotkeys. The message you describe happens because autociv detected you are lacking some autociv hotkeys.
From what I know there is a "bug" in the hotkeys editor that deletes any non "vanilla" 0ad hotkeys from the settings if you click "Save" or "Reset" and that might why autociv tells you the hotkeys are missing.

Edited by nani

got this error 3 times

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 258
Script value conversion check failed: v.isNumber() (got type Object)
  GuiInterface.prototype.GetEntityState@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:258:36
  GuiInterface.prototype.ScriptCall@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:2141:20
  @simulation/components/GuiInterface~autociv.js:250:19
  GetEntityState@gui/session/session.js:205:28
  EntitySelection.prototype.addList@gui/session/selection.js:297:34
  playercommand@gui/session/messages.js:279:15
  handleNotifications@gui/session/messages.js:358:43
  onSimulationUpdate@gui/session/session.js:667:2
  __eventhandler129 (SimulationUpdate)@session SimulationUpdate:1:1
ERROR: Error calling component script function ScriptCall

4 hours ago, sarcoma said:

got this error 3 times

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/components/GuiInterface.js line 258
Script value conversion check failed: v.isNumber() (got type Object)
  GuiInterface.prototype.GetEntityState@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:258:36
  GuiInterface.prototype.ScriptCall@simulation/components/GuiInterface.js:2141:20
  @simulation/components/GuiInterface~autociv.js:250:19
  GetEntityState@gui/session/session.js:205:28
  EntitySelection.prototype.addList@gui/session/selection.js:297:34
  playercommand@gui/session/messages.js:279:15
  handleNotifications@gui/session/messages.js:358:43
  onSimulationUpdate@gui/session/session.js:667:2
  __eventhandler129 (SimulationUpdate)@session SimulationUpdate:1:1
ERROR: Error calling component script function ScriptCall

When does it happen? Some context please.
Looking at the stacktrace (this error you posted) autociv is probably not the culprit.

On 29/12/2021 at 1:29 AM, nani said:

Move "autociv" folder to the folder "mods" not "mod".
Then open 0ad and in the main menu select "Settings" -> "Mod Selection", a new page will appear.
In the page search in the upper list the mod "autociv", select it, then click the "Enable" button on the bottom, this should move the mod to the list bellow. Then click on the "Save Configuration" then on the "Save and Restart" button. Now you have autociv installed and working. 

Now, I'm trying to do the same thing with the boonGUI mod but it's not showing up in the mods like the autociv did when i followed these same steps. Help please!

boonGUI.thumb.png.89c1d901795da91044bbc6140531b223.png

Edited by SneakEP

9 hours ago, SneakEP said:

Now, I'm trying to do the same thing with the boonGUI mod but it's not showing up in the mods like the autociv did when i followed these same steps. Help please!

boonGUI.thumb.png.89c1d901795da91044bbc6140531b223.png

For boonGUI, it should be the same procedure. If that doesn't work, it would be better for you to ask the boonGUI's creator. @Langbart

• 2 weeks later...

i tired to select nowoundedonly military by shorcut (btw i use "Alt+M")

this is not working. it selects all military. dosent matter if woundet or not.

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog).nowoundedonly&!Ship = "Alt+M"

is there another working way doing this?

Edited by seeh

6 hours ago, seeh said:

i tired to select nowoundedonly military by shorcut (btw i use "Alt+M")

this is not working. it selects all military. dosent matter if woundet or not.

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog).nowoundedonly&!Ship = "Alt+M"

is there another working way doing this?

nowoundedonly is not a valid by.class.select class. Use this 

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.health.nowounded.by.class.select.(Soldier|Seige|Dog)&!Ship

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

how to select
all Infantry but not Cavalry and not Archer ?

this not works for me:
>hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier)&!Cavalry&!Archer&!Ship&!(Infantry&Cavalry) = "Alt+S"

>hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Infantry)&!Archer&!Cavalry&!Ship = "Alt+S"

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, seeh said:

how to select
all Infantry but not Cavalry and not Archer ?

this not works for me:
>hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier)&!Cavalry&!Archer&!Ship&!(Infantry&Cavalry) = "Alt+S"

>hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Infantry)&!Archer&!Cavalry&!Ship = "Alt+S"

now it works. needed a dirty trick.

found that in user.cfg it was reloaded. dosen't matter if 0ad runs or not.

so i set the hotkey in user.cfg to something strange:

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog)&!Ship = "Alt+`"
or use an empty hotkey also works (i prefer this):
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog)&!Ship = ""

and the Alt+S was then loaded from the local.cfg correctly

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

i was not sure the meaning in "Game Options" in "AutoCiv" of "default stance healers"

but found helpful texts here:

"Default ... If idle, and attacked, these scouts will run away in the direction of the player's nearest Civic Centre or Fortress." ( https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/13725-stances/ )

do you have recommendations? usually healers helpful near solders there are under attack. right? so they should not run away.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sarcoma said:

I have them on attack stance and they still run from arrows. Keep them in the same group as army, I guess.

I'm not familiar with autociv, but if it didn't change the healers' behavior they will flee regardless of the group. The only stance they're not fleeing is 'stand ground' (downside being that they have to be microed, because they also won't move up to units to heal them).

• Thanks 1

Using "Guard" for healer can help, but it has also a lot of negative sides. The unit they guard must survive. It is a bit annoying if they guard melee units that keep moving since they can't heal and walk. If they guard ranged units that's not exactly where one would want his healers to stay neither. I often find it more pleasant to make them guard units that need to be micro anyway, won't die fast but will remain near wonded units, like the hero or an elephant.

• Thanks 2

On 08/03/2022 at 3:44 PM, seeh said:

i want disable scroll by mouse (happens if mouse is at the edge of the window)

this workaround works:

resize window bit larger as monitor screen size, so the edge is bit outside and mouse cant reach it.

Edited by seeh

On 08/03/2022 at 3:44 PM, seeh said:

i want disable scroll by mouse (happens if mouse is at the edge of the window)

this works

view.scroll.speed = "0"

but it also disable scroll by keyboard. any idea?

That map panning movement from the edges is done from c++ (before other events irrc) so is probably hard to disable.