On 4/8/2021 at 1:48 AM, Player of 0AD said:

The number of researched technologies. It doesn't start at 0 though, as some things like probably civilization boni count there as techs, too. (Bug!)

ah okay, that makes sense! yeah: it caught my attention especially when spectating a match and each civ started with a different number (7-10 mostly)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MR.MICHAEL said:

hello  @nani  sorry i bother you again,  what i meant was this . which can be loaded unts. as similar to alt-Q since without the mod. in this update i saw that you and several players can do it.
that appears blue in the barracks or civic centers. i would like to know how to  do it.

screenshot0010.png

That's called auto-queue ( or auto-train). It's a new feature of alpha 25. You have to select the buildings and in the middle panel bottom u will see two buttons to enable/disable it (in spec mode for some weird reason is hidden instead of disabled).

This was included in autociv before but as is part of the game now it doesn't have hotkeys from autociv.
You can add them in the hotkey editor if you search for "queue" in the hotkey filter then add whatever you like for them

• Like 2

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/lobby/lobby~autociv.js line 117
Engine.GetGUIObjectByName(...) is null
  @gui/lobby/lobby~autociv.js:117:25
  onLogin@gui/prelobby/login/login.js:48:9
  onTick@gui/prelobby/common/feedback/feedback.js:27:34
  __eventhandler1259 (Tick)@__internal(15) Tick:1:1

(Using @Langbart boonGUI mod as well.)

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Palaiologos said:

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/lobby/lobby~autociv.js line 117
Engine.GetGUIObjectByName(...) is null
  @gui/lobby/lobby~autociv.js:117:25
  onLogin@gui/prelobby/login/login.js:48:9
  onTick@gui/prelobby/common/feedback/feedback.js:27:34
  __eventhandler1259 (Tick)@__internal(15) Tick:1:1

(Using @Langbart boonGUI mod as well.)

Some minor conflicts between mods but apart from that both should work

• Like 1

set 'players overlay visible' as default.

image.png.3b3b62968183bd39c7dcfd4510e453bc.pngimage.png.39a757e68c5ebaac9e3089af7d4b5904.png
many iddle units:
image.png.b6c91c0ec40a1213c9ee7ca4a7399e80.png

i forget to set it. some fight happens under the trees, and i was not aware. or I thought I was in the majority. but a pick man was still there. some Iddle's stand under the trees - unvisiable. hunts was not visible  and i was not aware all of this.

Edited by seeh
fairplay

@nani
Thank you so much for this really cool mod! :thumbsup:

Is it possible to add a feature to set a stance for all newly created units of a type? E.g. I would like to have all priests coming newly trained out of a temple (or even already trained and garrisoned priests from any building) automatically set to "aggressive" (because else, they usually flee from the enemy when attacked, leaving their comrades alone, which for me does not make so much sense).

If your mod is maybe not the right tool for this, I could ask in another thread of it could be implemented directly in the game.

• Like 3