• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2021 at 2:42 AM, seeh said:

==> yes "Alt+Z" its select non-miliary by mouse

this selects woundet by shortcut:

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.health.wounded.by.class.select.(Cavalry|Infantry|Soldier|Siege|Dog|Elephant|Support) = "J"

Edited by seeh
  • Like 2

i want by using Ctrl+M open:

1 Market then 2 MilitaryColony then 3 gui.diplomacy

it works with 1 Market then 2 MilitaryColony . then i modified with this not working try:

hotkey.autociv.session.(entity.by.class.select.(Market|MilitaryColony)|gui.diplomacy.toggle)) = "Ctrl+M"

any idea? thanks

Edited by seeh
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, seeh said:

i want by using Ctrl+M open:

1 Market then 2 MilitaryColony then 3 gui.diplomacy

it works with 1 Market then 2 MilitaryColony . then i modified with this not working try:

hotkey.autociv.session.(entity.by.class.select.(Market|MilitaryColony)|gui.diplomacy.toggle) = "Ctrl+M"

any idea? thanks

That line doesn't make any sense, if the line says by.class.select. it means class and only class no some random keys. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nani said:

That line doesn't make any sense, if the line says by.class.select. it means class and only class no some random keys. 

so i use now:

diplomacy with Ctrl+< (think about: give out, move resources to your partners out)

hotkey.session.gui.diplomacy.toggle = "Ctrl+SYM_100"

and (as before):

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Market|MilitaryColony) = "Ctrl+M"

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, seeh said:

so i use now:

diplomacy with Ctrl+< (think about: give out, move resources to your partners out)

hotkey.session.gui.diplomacy.toggle = "Ctrl+SYM_100"

and (as before):

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Market|MilitaryColony) = "Ctrl+M"

I don't know aobut the diplomacy one but the second hotkey should work :)

13 hours ago, nani said:

I don't know about the diplomacy one but the second hotkey should work :)

bot working. also other hotkeys bit like so here: https://github.com/sl5net/0ad_autociv_tips_trick_help_collections/blob/master/user.cfg-versions_only-the-middle-of-it/seeh/user.cfg#L130

BTW maybe i do it shorter and set: hotkey.session.gui.diplomacy.toggle = "SYM_100"
( its "<" . think about: give out, move resources to your partners out)  )

Edited by seeh

conflicts with patrol :

hotkey.monitor.quickShowProduction = "Shift+P"   
==>
hotkey.monitor.quickShowProduction = ""   

then you could patrol your horse complete around your cc for example

BTW any idea only select idle womens ? ==>thats not easy. you always need on mousclick too probably. i rember i asked that before here. its prop not possibly without work into c++ source

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Very nice mod TY. I realized that in the stats you can see in game worker elephants count as siege. :D I have a little issue with the new version 1.0.3 which I didnt had with previous versions. Despite enabling the mod and saving mod choice the mod wont be active after after next restart of the game. So I have to activate the mod every time starting 0AD. Anyone else with this issue?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/05/2021 at 1:04 PM, seeh said:

thats not easy. you always need on mousclick too probably

That's actually easy, for alpha 25 will add it as a possible hotkey

On 11/06/2021 at 1:46 AM, Nobbi said:

Despite enabling the mod and saving mod choice the mod wont be active after after next restart of the game. So I have to activate the mod every time starting 0AD. Anyone else with this issue?

Never heard of this problem.

On 10/06/2021 at 5:46 PM, Nobbi said:

Very nice mod TY. I realized that in the stats you can see in game worker elephants count as siege. :D I have a little issue with the new version 1.0.3 which I didnt had with previous versions. Despite enabling the mod and saving mod choice the mod wont be active after after next restart of the game. So I have to activate the mod every time starting 0AD. Anyone else with this issue?

Save and exit.(restart).

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

47 minutes ago, Nobbi said:

Now it works. I had to exactly put all the files in a folder named "1.0.3".

Before I used the folder "autociv 1.0.3".

Ok, I take it back. It works when I use the folder name "autociv". When I use "1.0.3" then I can activate the mod and it will also be activated after restart but in lobby it says I didn't activate the mod. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...