35 minutes ago, faction02 said:

Currently they are grouped with other units.

Not really, anything you insert there will work, if you want Cavalry+Dog just type `Cavalry&Dog` or `Cavalry|Dog` (one of the two I think the last) after `select.`

Edited by badosu
  • Like 1

They are boolean expressions that every unit must pass (result in true) to be selected when the hotkey is pressed

• | means OR 
  • & means AND
  • ! means NEGATE value
  • ! has precedence over & and & has precedence over | 
  • You can use parenthesis 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select only the cavalry units and your dogs units, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Cavalry|Dog = "your preferred key" 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select only units that are cavalry and dog at the same time, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Cavalry&Dog = "your preferred key" 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select all units except cavalry units and dogs units, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.!(Cavalry|Dog) = "your preferred key" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, nani said:

They are boolean expressions that every unit must pass (result in true) to be selected when the hotkey is pressed

• | means OR 
  • & means AND
  • ! means NEGATE value
  • ! has precedence over & and & has precedence over | 
  • You can use parenthesis 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select only the cavalry units and your dogs units, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Cavalry|Dog = "your preferred key" 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select only units that are cavalry and dog at the same time, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Cavalry&Dog = "your preferred key" 

Example: imagine you want a hotkey to select all units except cavalry units and dogs units, then
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.!(Cavalry|Dog) = "your preferred key" 

I didn't think I could customize it so easily. It works, thanks. If I wanted to customize further my hotkeys, is there a file where I could find all possible class ? For example, I don't see mercenary or champions in the current list.

AutOPciv !!! 

37 minutes ago, chrstgtr said:

When I try to use the mute function it gives me errors.

On 19/07/2018 at 2:37 AM, nani said:

Features with *** at the end means that exist (pre alpha 24) but not still compatible with alpha 24

• Like 1

I don't know wether I am possibly making something wrong, but when I remove default hotkeys from autociv after restart they are there again like nothing happened ^^ I solved the problem by disabling autociv. Now the removal of default hotkeys is permanently ^^

BIG thanks @nani

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4th_Rome said:

I don't know wether I am possibly making something wrong, but when I remove default hotkeys from autociv after restart they are there again like nothing happened ^^ I solved the problem by disabling autociv. Now the removal of default hotkeys is permanently ^^

BIG thanks @nani

Just so you know I JUST noticed this problem myself hours before and fixed it, will update some time later this week.
Technical reason: when you save in hotkey editor it removes unused hotkeys from user.cfg but then at restart autociv checks for missing hotkeys then adds them with a messsage. Ideally the hotkey editor should just leave mod hotkeys in user.cfg but as empty string (as in alpha 23)

seee: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/6093

Edited by nani
  • Thanks 1

I have an idea. As AutoCiv lower i now nearly all AutoCiv hotkeys. If i hit several times a build hotkey often the building into turning. not bad. My Idea. Some buildings have the same initial letter. How about if pressing it several times would switch through the same building? (Farmstead, Field, Fortress),  Then it would be enough if you only know the first letter to create a building.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seeh said:

I have an idea. As AutoCiv lower i now nearly all AutoCiv hotkeys. If i hit several times a build hotkey often the building into turning. not bad. My Idea. Some buildings have the same initial letter. How about if pressing it several times would switch through the same building? (Farmstead, Field, Fortress),  Then it would be enough if you only know the first letter to create a building.

Yeah, the problem is to how best define the order and make it customizable. I'm thinking about giving the option to define the same hotkey as config option and then let the user write what other buildings wants to cycle between and the order.

Probably not too difficult but don't want to hardcore things if possible

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seeh said:

is autoTrain implemented in autoCiv ?

i see shorcuts called autoTrain but i never understud if this is working and what autoTrain is doing.

plseas :) explain

On 16/07/2019 at 3:48 AM, nani said:

Autotrain option. Press Alt+Q hotkey to enable on the selected buildings and Alt+W to disable.
**Doesn't have any indicator so you will have to know which has is active and which does not.
**Bug: auto-train won't work if the game has a pop-up window active (e.g. lobby). Not fixable for now.

9 minutes ago, nani said:

9 minutes ago, nani said:

Press Alt+Q hotkey to enable on the selected buildings

1. i select a brack / CC / market / storehouse /farmestead
  2. press Alt+Q
  3. waiting
  4. nothing happens

i use ubuntu.

grafik.png.f18734c00e3f0d5e4ec33664df15b9d8.png

Edited by seeh

4 hours ago, nani said:

must first train some units

press Alt+Q ( before or while a training ) is in process ( not after training ) it works. training could always reconfigured then as you usual do it. I think that's logical :) good work :) super shortcut.
:newyear: of course if you don't have resources it can not build. but its not start if you have resources again!! (it not remembers!). its not deactivated. it always just repeats the production stack (as it is). if production stack is broken by to less resources you need reconfigure (all) the stack of maybe each building (that's maybe a chance for feature update i think ;) in alpha99 )

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LetswaveaBook said:

I installed Autociv, but after that i joined the lobby and saw that the mod blocked me from all the games in the lobby since I was using a mod. Is this meant to be?

Are you running the latest game version A24? Have you downloaded the latest AutoCiv mod from here "autociv_1.0.0.pyromod"? Do you have other mods enabled? 

• Like 2