The mod currently has no license and the source code is all in the same zip, there is no github page but i use a git repository (local).

If you want I can add a standard GPL-2 license like most code from 0ad engine looking as you seem to want to do something with it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2020 at 4:24 PM, Itms said:

Completely agree. The only questionable thing we find in a few mods is the code that removes the mod itself from the list of enabled mods. Players should be aware that their opponent is using autociv or any other mod (in theory: as I said, they can't know if their opponent changed the code locally).

what do you think how many rigged clients are using? if that more then 20 % so may install that always as default for everybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Petition: Nani please add a command that assigns random civs in the game setup, with the option to exclude certain OP and UP civs. Like /civ_random_without civA civB.

Or even with all civs randomly shuffled, its nice to have a glance at it before the game to see at least if the OP and UP civs are at least evenly distributed, otherwise shuffle again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

version 1.0.0

Upgrade to alpha 24 

Notice 1: Remove all old autociv settings & hotkeys from user.cfg before migrations.
Notice 2: Some hotkeys might not work, some chat commands might be bugged.

• Removed
    • Map browser - We now have an official one !
    • Hotkey editor/viewer -  We now have an official one
    • Snap to edge - No need for backport anymore  yay
    • FXAA, sharpening effect - We now have an official FXAA, MSAA and CAS !
Edited by nani
  • Like 7

On 19/07/2018 at 2:37 AM, nani said:

Instructions to install manually

Hide contents

• Linux/Windows: Open the downloaded file with (both ways should work):

• pyromod file:
      • Double click the file (should autoinstall the mod for you and send you to the mods page inside 0ad)
      • Right click → Open with → 0 A.D  (or pyrogenesis.exe)
    • zip file:
      • Copy folder inside the zip file into your mods folder

The installation for the pyromod file under macOS now works the same as under Windows&Linux for A24. This was not the case for A23b. Thank you for updating your mod so quickly.

Little problem when typing /help (Maybe I should invest in a bigger screen)

540406652_Screenshot2021-02-23at05_57_22.thumb.png.c60bdde8972d60f4b9b12ff42482ffc8.png

Edited by Langbart
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Langbart said:

The installation for the pyromod file under macOS now works the same as under Windows&Linux for A24. This was not the case for A23b. Thank you for updating your mod so quickly.

Little problem when typing /help (Maybe I should invest in a bigger screen)

540406652_Screenshot2021-02-23at05_57_22.thumb.png.c60bdde8972d60f4b9b12ff42482ffc8.png

Ye, the mix of the new code refactor with the still old system running in the back in some other parts gives this cluster@#$% of bug. Hard to fix

yesterday (not today in fresh ubuntu) i got strange errors in ubuntu, erros with autoCiv try jouning a game in lobby (

, but today i have no erros with fresh installed ubuntu. i want check if i could join a TG with autoCiv. Maybe this works too. For minutes i hosted a TeamGame with autoCiv enabled and it works :banana: . but joining a TG by using autoCiv is another thing. )

Edited by seeh

Test with all hotkeys finished for a minute:

Results:

98% shorcuts work like expected :-) :banana: ( https://youtu.be/UsEluryKil0

that really works great :) I don't really need  many shortcuts either . not yet ;)

but some does nothing at my (k)Ubuntu :
- [x] Wall shorctus
    - [ ] does nothing:
        - [ ] E + Space
        - [ ] W + Space
        - [ ] E + Ctrl
        - [ ] W + Ctrl
        - [ ] D + Space
- [ ] Select Farmsted
    - [ ] ctrl shift F
    - [ ] ctrl F
- [ ] space ä <== whats syntagma?
- [ ] space 9 <== format wedge

recomandet deactivate in camera settings:
q w ... and more

# conflicts:

Space T pressed and released space first:
opens
- [ ] friends/alians Chat and
- [ ] builds Temple

Space T pressed slowly - works a expected:
- [ ] builds Temple

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Angen said:

depending on your keyboard layout and picked keyboard language on system, it could be something left from the enter, try to change picked keyboard language to English and then start the game

Thanks. Maybe i / you misunderstanding: i searched for and got this:

Syntagma definition: a syntactic unit or a word or phrase forming a syntactic unit | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.

grafik.png.f6b7a6fa80fd6491237fb20ccacad9d4.png

i dont undestand the effect.

both. now inderstand what it is. and i need use a diferent key for it i think. has not effect . i try.

space ä for syntagma like usabel with pike units ==> has no effect

i changed it to:

space ?/ß for syntagma like usabel with pike units ==> has no effect

i changed it to:

space ^  for syntagma like usabel with pike units ==> has no effect

hmm. works for you?

Edited by seeh

9 hours ago, faction02 said:

A "select all dogs" hotkey could be a nice update for a24. Thanks for the great work!:)

It's already possible, look for selectors by class feature  of autociv buried somewhere in this thread, dogs have the class 'Dog'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badosu said:

It's already possible, look for selectors by class feature  of autociv buried somewhere in this thread, dogs have the class 'Dog'.

Currently they are grouped with other units. Possibly a hotkey for Cavalry+Dog might be even better, that would be the closest thing to a "select all army, but don't touch my soldiers on eco" hotkey

On 26/09/2019 at 1:13 PM, nani said:

version 0.11.3

• Added: Units selection hotkeys. Select units or buildings based on their class type. You can combine classes with a boolean expression to specify what exactly you want.

Current list: you can add more entries or set as unused the current ones to disable them.

hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog)&!Ship = "Alt+S"   // Selects all attack units except ships
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Cavalry = "Alt+E" // Selects only cavalry
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Infantry = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Ranged = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Siege = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Support&Worker|(Support&Elephant) = "Alt+A" // Selects womans and elephant workers.