20 hours ago, vladislavbelov said:

Thank you!

By the way, the game is pixelated only with the mod?

20 hours ago, jeromescherer said:

I only had the problem once with the mod yes. 

Yes. Is most probable something to do in FXXA after the edge detection stage code and probably also happens with the fxxa committed recently (I cant test it though).

20 hours ago, badosu said:

Seems like a worthy patch?

I don't think so.

1 minute ago, vladislavbelov said:

It'd be useful to understand on which step that pixelization effect appears.

From my point of view, it's when I'm in an actual game. If you want, I can reproduce the bug for you and give you files you need (if there is something I can find on my computer). 

1 hour ago, jeromescherer said:

From my point of view, it's when I'm in an actual game. If you want, I can reproduce the bug for you and give you files you need (if there is something I can find on my computer). 

I would need to have an Intel HD graphics card given this issue is driver/graphics card dependant.

Edited by nani

1 hour ago, vladislavbelov said:

It'd be useful to understand on which step that pixelization effect appears.

Do you have some Intel HD lying around to try to test it? To know which step we need someone who knows some basic glsl with intel hd  :( 

Edited by nani

16 hours ago, nani said:

Do you have some Intel HD lying around to try to test it? To know which step we need someone who knows some basic glsl with intel hd  :( 

You might create a debug version of your mod, where you can disable some effects or create multiple mods where different effects are disabled.

The auto-snapping feature doesn't work for me. Without pressing anything I don't see the auto-snapping, but when I build it does unexpectedly snap.

If I set autociv.session.snaptoedgeOff.invert = "false" it works as expected (but I have hit the Alt key to disable snapping).

Otherwise thanks for this mod.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Elinvention said:

The auto-snapping feature doesn't work for me. Without pressing anything I don't see the auto-snapping, but when I build it does unexpectedly snap.

If I set autociv.session.snaptoedgeOff.invert = "false" it works as expected (but I have hit the Alt key to disable snapping).

Otherwise thanks for this mod.

Then what is the issue at hand :D?

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Elinvention said:

Thanks for this fix.

However there is still a bug: the snap doesn't occur for some directions. Like if you place a house, then another east or west from the previous one, it doesn't snap. All other directions are fine.

Yes, its known, the snapping feature was implemented @vladislavbelov  and the code grabbed is the first version and not the final added in a24, the final one doesn't have this problem,  I just made it compatible with a23. A24 will have the official snap feature which is the improved final one but we must wait for the release :) or  try svn version.

If you see here https://code.wildfiregames.com/D2079
you can observe I used the first revision in the history tab of the diff, cheers

version 0.17.1

• Add: Minimap flare.  Press Alt + Mouse right click on top of the minimap to send a flare signal to allies*. Only one flare can be shown at a time. Observers cant send them.
    * Will only be visible to people who also have the mod
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, go2die said:

@nani How to include into alt+s also healers ?

"hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.(Soldier|Siege|Dog)&!Ship""Alt+S",

add "Healer" class (disable the old one)

"hotkey.autociv.session.entity.by.class.select.Healer|(Soldier|Siege|Dog)&!Ship""Alt+S",

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 12:31 PM, go2die said:

FIY Shift+Tab is also used in fgod to "change status bar"  so there is little collision. I recommend to simply remove fgod shortcut as autociv seems to be more used then static setting for fgod (also possible to turn on/off in options)

hotkey.session.playerstatsoverview = "Shift+Tab"

vs

hotkey.autociv.session.minimap.expand.toggle = "Shift+Tab"

wasn't Ctrl + Tab?

• 3 weeks later...

How difficult would it be to add hotkey support for the order of keys pressed? For example, the combination Z+X does something different than pressing X+Z.

Secondly, would it be practical/possible to assign duplicate hotkey combinations to some kind of array? For instance, a user could assign the placement of all civ-economy buildings to B+N, all military buildings to B+M, and all other buildings to B+L.

In the game, pressing B+N once, when a worker is selected, brings up a house to place. If the building remains selected, but the foundation has not been placed yet, pressing B+N again, switches the building to be placed from the house to the storehouse, then; Farmstead, Field, Stables, and Dock, (assuming all were assigned the same hotkey combo), until the building is placed or action canceled.

The change would make the hotkey mod more "Accessibility" friendly. I'm not severely limited, but have chronic damaged postural back muscles from suv vs bike at highway speeds, circa 2014.

Ideally, for me, all key combinations I need would be within reach of the left hand 'F index' position. There are 24 standard keys (123456qwertyasdfghzxcvbn) I can reach easily, along with shift, control, alt, and space. If just the six keys of the left bottom row (zxcvbn (US english)) were fully available to any 2, 3, or 4 (finger) key combination, there are 50 possible combinations. I imagine that is more hotkeys than most people regularly use. If there were also array like assignments to a single key combination, every hotkey feature would be possible with just 6 keys.

Regardless, thanks for the ability to modify the hotkeys. It really helps.

-Jake

• Like 1

Hi, the idleonly, idleunit, idlewarrior and idleworker hotkeys doesnt work for me, I tried with different keys and I even tried uninstalling the mod but it doesnt work. I only use fgod and balanced-maps mods.

Edit: Now its working I only had to clear the selection.nowondedonly and without that hotkey everything was perfect.

Edited by Lenhes
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Lenhes said:

Hi, the idleonly, idleunit, idlewarrior and idleworker hotkeys doesnt work for me, I tried with different keys and I even tried uninstalling the mod but it doesnt work. I only use fgod and balanced-maps mods.

What kind of keyboard do you have? You might need to remap them.