3 minutes ago, ValihrAnt said:

From the testing I did, yes it helps massively. I had max number set to 50 and saw 50-150% fps increase which kept increasing the longer the battle went on. During battles in which I had 2-5 fps I had around 15-30 with the corpse count limited. Lowest fps I hit with a limit of 50 corpses was 7fps.

Can you try the no blood mod ? To see if it's really the corpses or just the blood ?

• 3 weeks later...

version 0.13.5

• Improved: better APM integration with rest of the GUI
  • Fixed: typo -> hotkey.autociv.session.AMP now is hotkey.autociv.session.APM (change in user.cfg)
  • Added: Minimap expand. Toggles between the normal minimap size and an expanded size one. To toggle press Shift + Tab.

screenshot0003.thumb.jpg.1938c3b9c5ec90a731a27b87ce8e4c3b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stan` said:

@nani Minimap zoom looks nice. Any reason you kept the buttons small? Missing high res version?

Keep up the great work!

The buttons size is defined as a fixed size not relative, so they stay the same size regardless of the the parent object size and, yes, they would pixelate if made bigger :P

55 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Yes, this is very good mod enhancer.

Have units stances (shorcuts, keys)?

Stances = formations -> yes (look at first post  to see all)

6 minutes ago, ffffffff said:

Only missing notifier setter on minimap now for sending to team (phab was patch? blue color or green or yellow? spam filter for sending or mute option on receiver side?)

Pls english fpre, you mean team notification inside minimap ?

• Like 1

version 0.14.0

• Added: Stances shortcuts
hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.violent = "Alt+1"
hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.aggressive = "Alt+2"
hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.defensive = "Alt+3"
hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.passive = "Alt+4"
hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.standground = "Alt+5"

@Lion.Kanzen :)

Edited by nani
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, nani said:

hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.violent = "Alt+1" hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.aggressive = "Alt+2" hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.defensive = "Alt+3" hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.passive = "Alt+4" hotkey.autociv.session.stance.set.standground = "Alt+5"

i dont like seeing my most useful shortshuts here @ValihrAnt

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 8:12 PM, nani said:

Added: Minimap expand. Toggles between the normal minimap size and an expanded size one. To toggle press Shift + Tab.

The idea is nice, but enlarging the gui elements (ring, buttons, empty corners) looks really ugly in game. Is it possible to display only the large map itself, without the gui elements?

Also, Alt+M (for map) or something might be easier to memorize than Shift+Tab. For comparison, Ctrl+B toggles the barter window and Alt+Shift+T the structure tree.

• Like 1