5 hours ago, bubblebut said:

Add this mod to mod list for linux. This install sucks.

Welcome to the forum,

1) Ask nicely, don't bark commands at people in the forum

2) If you're the same bubblebut from the lobby, stop with the incessant profanities. It's in poor taste and It's against terms of service and terms of use, and can be followed by action. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When installing autociv in addition to fgod, they cause problems for me.

There is a red bar across the top, and the rendered cursor appears to be 100px away from where the cursor is actually interacting with the game.

Sequence of steps:

• Install 0AD on macOS. Able to play single-player and multi-player without issue.
  • Install autociv, enable it, start mods (restarts game). Works without issue.
  • Uninstall autociv (discovered fgod, and instructions say to install fgod first).
  • Install fgod mod, enable it, start mods (restarts game). Works without issue.
  • Install autociv as well, enable it as well, start mods (restarts game). Stuff is now broken (per below image).

Upon the next start of the game, the autociv mod has been automatically disabled again. So it appears to have detected that it didn't work well (yay). But I'm not sure why, or how it should be installed instead.

EDIT: I got it to work by pressing "Save Configuration" between the "Enable" and "Start Mods" steps. This way, the actually problem still happened during the automatic restart from "Start Mods", but... after manually exiting and re-opening from that, the problem went away and with the mod still enabled and working fine.

Edited by Krinkle
  • Like 1

So you don't get errors anymore?

Keep in mind the fgod doest need to be installed before but enabled before (meaning fgod must be on top of autociv in the enabled's list) given that otherwise fgod mod would overwrite autociv mod.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nani said:

version 0.4.0

Added:

• Included a map browser in the game setup stage so all players can see the maps. To open it press Alt+O hotkey or press the button (square) on the map preview from gamesetup.

I check this out.

screenshot0132.thumb.jpg.a5413d2268cff7afe22d1fd22a4419e5.jpg

It's pretty darn awesome. Please add it as a diff at https://code.wildfiregames.com/ so that it can be added to the game!

The "zooming" feature with the scroll wheel is neat, but kind of unexpected behavior and adds user discomfort. I'd rather, as a user, you just choose the size of preview you think is best and the number per page (maybe that can scale with resolution) and leave it at that, ala AOM. It's your mod, but I think static pages would be best instead of the neat but weird zooming effect. Ideally, they could all be on the same page with a scroll bar, but we ain't there yet. Your "page" buttons are a good compromise for now. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

The "zooming" feature with the scroll wheel is neat, but kind of unexpected behavior and adds user discomfort

So you mean zooming animation? If yes, then you are right. I should change it to something less nauseous. The feature is already on phab on queue review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I check this out.

screenshot0132.thumb.jpg.a5413d2268cff7afe22d1fd22a4419e5.jpg

It's pretty darn awesome. Please add it as a diff at https://code.wildfiregames.com/ so that it can be added to the game!

The "zooming" feature with the scroll wheel is neat, but kind of unexpected behavior and adds user discomfort. I'd rather, as a user, you just choose the size of preview you think is best and the number per page (maybe that can scale with resolution) and leave it at that, ala AOM. It's your mod, but I think static pages would be best instead of the neat but weird zooming effect. Ideally, they could all be on the same page with a scroll bar, but we ain't there yet. Your "page" buttons are a good compromise for now. 

https://code.wildfiregames.com/D1703

• Like 1

version 0.5.0

• Fixed: Disabled map browser zoom animation
  • Added: Buildings placement hotkeys (extendable for custom buildings)

Building placement's hotkeys list:

hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Archery_Range = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Barracks = "Space+B"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Blacksmith = "Space+N"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.City_Gate = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.City_Wall = "Space+W"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Civic_Center = "Space+C"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Civic_Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Corral = "Space+K"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Defense_Tower = "Space+D"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Defensive_Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Dock = "Space+G"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Economic_Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Elephant_Stables = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Embassy = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Farmstead = "Shift+Space+F"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Field = "Space+F"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Fortress = "Space+A"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Greek_Theater = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.House = "Space+H"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Kennel = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Library = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Market = "Space+M"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Military_Colony = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Military_Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Outpost = "Space+O"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Resource_Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Rotary_Mill = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Sentry_Tower = "Space+Y"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Siege_Wall = "Space+J"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Siege_Workshop = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Special_Building = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Stables = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Stoa = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Stone_Wall = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Storehouse = "Space+S"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Structure = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Temple = "Space+T"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Wall_Turret = "unused"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Wonder = "Space+V"
hotkey.autociv.session.building.place.Wooden_Wall = "Space+E"

To add new buildings names just add them to user.cfg with the same naming style as the currently added.

• Like 3

Version 0.6.0

• Added:
    • Autotrain option. Press Alt+Q hotkey to enable on the selected buildings and Alt+W to disable.
      **Doesn't have any indicator so you will have to know which has is active and which does not.
      **Bug: auto-train won't work if the game has a pop-up window active (e.g. lobby). Not fixable for now.
    • FXAA: Anti-aliasing to have smoother edges in-game. Works on all games that can have HDR post process enabled (all?).
      **Will give error if your GPU doesn't support OpenGL 3.0 or above.
      To activate you must have Post Processing + Shader Effects settings enabled.
      Taken from here: http://blog.simonrodriguez.fr/articles/30-07-2016_implementing_fxaa.html

P.S: ty @elexis for the autotrain help

Edited by nani
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, asterix said:

@vladislavbelov  FXAA, please?

Aren't the textures too blurry with FXAA? You may notice by the link above and:

8 hours ago, nani said:

Will give error if your GPU doesn't support OpenGL 3.0 or above.

Strange limitation, it should work with GLSL for most GL2+ and with ARB shader for most GL1+.

• Like 1

I tweaked the values to descrease unwanted blurriness.

24 minutes ago, vladislavbelov said:

Strange limitation, it should work with GLSL for most GL2+ and with ARB shader for most GL1+.

The fragment shader uses version 130 due to one función not being present in 120. I haven't added a check so it will throw an error for older versions :d

Edited by nani

7 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Indeed, I just tried the newest version and the game is blurry af. :) @nani You need a graphics option to disable it. :) 

FXAA just knows the pixels colors so that's the best it can do. IMO it not that blurry, at least, I find it more pleasing that looking at pixelated trees.
Unfortunately I can't just add a new option for shader settings as it needs c++ changes. Could make it dependent of some minor/unobtrusive setting like showsky setting so that would turn off/on when showsky does.

3 hours ago, vladislavbelov said:

For most versions. We sadly still have ARB shaders for GL1+.

:(

2 hours ago, go2die said:

fgod + autociv and reciving this why?

Screenshot at 2019-07-18 13-12-06.png

Screenshot at 2019-07-18 13-13-47.png

Version 0.3.3 of autociv doesn't work with newest version of fgod for various reasons.
Install 0.5.1 (first post to get download link, not in mod.io downloader for now :( ) and will fix the errors you'r getting.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:35 PM, faction02 said:

Not sure it is related to autociv but since the name appear in the error messages...

I have the latest version available in this thread. I couldn't quit the game normally after that.

Do u need replay files?

AutocivErrEndGame.thumb.jpg.89411d9b121de7708c64a05e595fac7b.jpg

@faction02 I looked at the errors from that pic and searched in the game code. Doesn't look like is autociv fault and as my mod doesn't touch anything related to "playerState"  I doubt it even more.

Can you tell what mods version you have at least :P ?

11 hours ago, nani said:

@faction02 I looked at the errors from that pic and searched in the game code. Doesn't look like is autociv fault and as my mod doesn't touch anything related to "playerState"  I doubt it even more.

Can you tell what mods version you have at least :P ?

fgod 1.6.22

autociv 0.6.1

I got another one recently with autociv showing up too. Sorry for putting this in this thread, but since I change autociv version recently I had in mind that the two events might be related...

Spoiler

erroragain.thumb.jpg.b0ab73a76fcd49e22f32cb487c860a99.jpg

• Like 1