Multiplayer games - increasing number of crashes

2fftr

I've been having some recurring issues with multiplayer games lately, namely the connection randomly dropping and causing my whole internet connection to go down, not only losing connection to the game itself but even to the lobby and not being able to simply ping anything. I normally would think my internet connection might be at fault but I'm on a very stable fiberglass connection and I've seen others having this issue in the past days. Disconnects only happen with 0ad running.

I've been running 0ad without any issues for months on this computer / connection and I don't think anything changed in my configuration recently.

Have any of you experienced this? Is something going on with the 0ad lobby or something?

If you have any suggestions as to how to find the cause of these disconnects feel free to tell me.

Hi, I wanted to report that in the last 3-4 days I've seen a (worrying) increasing number of crashes of multiplayer games where all the players lose connection, host included, so the entire games are lost.
I think these crashes aren't related to the hosts as many of them rarely had problems and are happening very frequently (up to half the game I've played).