Health Rounding Error?

wowgetoffyourcellphone

Hi,
hitpoints displayed in game are ceiled, but in simulation they are not.
So even unit has 99,6 / 100 it is displayed like 100 / 100 but in reality unit is hurt so healers try to heal it.

I do not know about ai, I did not notice nothing like that. Did you change something in it?

8 hours ago, Angen said:

Hi,
hitpoints displayed in game are ceiled, but in simulation they are not.
So even unit has 99,6 / 100 it is displayed like 100 / 100 but in reality unit is hurt so healers try to heal it.

I do not know about ai, I did not notice nothing like that. Did you change something in it?

I havent touched the AI. I knew about the health display (99.6/100), but it seems like units are trained then at 99.6 health in this case.

The building hitpoints are fine. 1000 hitpoints, maxhitpoints 1000, etc.

But the citizens are idling in front of the building as if they are stuck in a loop, repairing. 

I chose to 'Control all units' and moved the AI player's citizens away from the buildings and then they went automatically into this state:

INDIVIDUAL_REPAIR.APPROACHING

Walked to the building and then went into this state:

INDIVIDUAL.IDLE

2uH7dqb.jpg

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Freagarach said:

Sorry for the late reply, do you still experience this? If so, could you upload a replay (with which SVN version and DE commit), please?

If it helps, I have recently solved the issue by reducing the health of all buildings by half and then implementing an auto researching tech that doubles health back to normal. After this, AI units no longer get stuck in repair state.

Perhaps this can help pinpoint the source of the problem. 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone