BUG REPORTS

wowgetoffyourcellphone

14 minutes ago, Angen said:

technically yes, it does not know that town_phase_athen is just for athenians if not stated in requirements, so since it is autoresearch, it applies it across civs

I thought that was what the _athen suffix was for in the tech filename. Other parts of the UI knows that that means. *shrugs* :) I've started fixing it to your suggestion and it is working as you say. (y) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Carltonus said:

Captured horse's mane issue:

I don't know how to fix that one. Perhaps someone else has some insight. Probably a variant issue.

11 hours ago, Carltonus said:

The Scythian training ground cannot garrison archers, therefore no experience trickle. Archery ranges and stables for other factions do not produce experience as well, is this intentional and will be removed from the barracks?

Yeah, I wasn't aware that garrison effect was still there. Intended to be removed. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, vpereira said:

I'm on 0 A.D 26, and running the last available mod

You mean the community mod? (Edit: nvm, didn't see it's a DE thread.)

Usually it's helpful if you attach the logs: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

(You can zip the folder and upload it.)

Edited by Gurken Khan
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

You mean the community mod? (Edit: nvm, didn't see it's a DE thread.)

Usually it's helpful if you attach the logs: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

(You can zip the folder and upload it.)

I cleaned up my existing logs since they are quite big, I will disable any other mod and generate the log again (the issue happens, without any other mod enabled, but i now i had other mod, and to avoid noise, i cleaned up the logs, disabled other mods and I will play it one more time!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...