What Are Your Favorite Units?

Please tell us what your favorite type of unit is, and why that is your favorite. Also, be sure to say your absoulute favorit unit (individual).

I am an infantry man through and through, I like tanks, but infantry's my favorite to command. Why, I dunno, conventional for one, and they're more interesting.

My absoulte favorite would have to be...*thinking hard*... ;) the Teutonic Knight from AoK. First of all, He looked absolutly awesome, then to top that, dozens of regular infantry, AND cavalry, would simply pile-up at his feet - no to mention he's seige engine like abilities. I loved him, though, the Teutons stunk. :)

My next favorite it the Aries II from Empire Earth... :drug:

What would you like to command...

In M:TW, my favourite unit would be either the longbowman, the hobilar or the pikeman. Hobilars are just great, overall the best light cavalry imo. Longbows can be devastating when used properly, and pikemen are just so cool. They can also be extremely effective, and they look neat with all the pikes ;)

In Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, my favourite unit thus far if the German Focke Wulf fighter. Beats a Spitfire one on one, very effective. I also keep them in the airport, group in different units, then take them out one of at a time to perform raids or fight off enemy attacks. Extremely deadly.