Spec mod

badosu

• 5 weeks later...

As a note for those seeing errors when playing with spec mod, as opposed to specing.

This is caused by fgod redefining a function used by monitor mod, not loading fgod fixes it. You can also try loading fgod after monitor mod, but havent tested that.

The issue happens as soon as when you get vision on a team game.

• 1 month later...

#1 Unlisted catapults/ bolt shooters

Hi, I noticed that all my siege catapults disappear from the UNIT section when they are all unpacked. If for example 1 is packed and 3 are unpacked all 4 catapults can be seen in the unit section, but they all disappear when all of them are unpacked. Image below for more clarity. This also applies to bolt shooters, not battering rams as there are not able to unpack.

wall.thumb.png.a6ddfe42a58579afd090b54193905229.png

#2 Women trained in houses 

I also noticed that when I train women in my house and not in the CC, an additional field appears in the UNIT section. Image below for more clarity.

642137076_Screenshot2021-02-02at21_59_42.thumb.png.3137330e7a32c872cc2e37e59c1a9b24.png

#3 fgod

On 14/12/2020 at 8:43 PM, badosu said:

You can also try loading fgod after monitor mod, but havent tested that.

I have tested it but I still have the errors, unfortunately I had to disable the fgod mod. The errors were too annoying during gameplay.

#4 Military siege weapons counting

Also, my rams, bolt gunners and catapults are not counted as military units as you can see in the image, is that supposed to be the case? 

#5 Thanks for the mod, I never play A23b without it.

EDIT1: added women bug

Edited by Langbart

Hi @Langbart, thanks for testing!

#1, #2 units are grouped by their template name, I've noticed this as well. For certain templates I have code to transform the different template names into a single one here. Might not be working as intended/require adjustments.

#3 yeah fgod overwrites a vanillar function that is used to display the player stats, might be an easy fix but didn't try to fix it yet

#4 We count only class soldier here. The fix is straighforward as long you can count unique military units with same pop density. I avoided siege units/hero pops due to some occupying more than 1 population slot (and laziness).

#5 I appreciate!

• 4 weeks later...

changing mod.json to a24 doesn't work, you get a million

ERROR: Errors executing script event "Tick"
ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/session~prodmod.js line 92
undefined has no properties
  @gui/session/session~prodmod.js:92:9
  __eventhandler393 (Tick)@session Tick:1:1