0 A.D 1v1 World Cup Tournament July

DerekO

45 minutes ago, badosu said:

Can you make a list of the rules that I will present? For now only for the group stage.

Is there any more key things to add?

Sect. 1

Rules:

1. No Dancing - Explain Dancing In the video

2. Have good sportsmanship

Sect. 2

Group stage:

Group stage is played as a bo1 for each match and will be played according to the the order of maps displayed. Balanced Mainland(s), Wrench(m), and Balanced Hyrcanian shores(m)

Pick and Ban:

During group stage I believe inforcing banning would be strong and  quite hard so all the player should do is pick three DIFFERENT civs to play for each of his three matches.

also match settings:

Games' Setting:

Population Limit: 300

Starting Resources: Low

Mode: Conquest

Spies: Allowed

Treasure - On

Explored Map: Off

Revealed Map: Off

Cheats: Disabled

Game Speed: Normal (x1)

Ceasefire: None

Spectators: Allowed

Edited by DerekO
  • Thanks 1

It's not a problem, you can play along the week and even play all 3 matches on next weekend.

Also, the deadline rules are only to formalize dealing with unresponsive players, if a player communicates ahead of time exceptions can be made. We just want to have fun after all

• Like 1

@DerekO The rules are not too clear, unless I make them up. We need the group stage rules, afaik it's Bo1 on group stage.

We can proceed without the video, it's not essential nevertheless. What's important is to have clear what are the group stage rules.

as a bo1 for each match and will be played according to the the order of maps displayed. Balanced Mainland(s), Wrench(m), and Balanced Hyrcanian shores(m)

Pick and Ban:

During group stage I believe inforcing banning would be strong and  quite hard so all the player should do is pick three DIFFERENT civs to play for each of his three matche

This does not make sense, it's a Bo1. The banning suggestion was in your original text for rules, can you clarify?

If we can have this step clarified I can make the video asap.

Edited by badosu

We can scrap banning in the group phase if you like

my plan was that each player bans one civ the other player can't use and then they pick their own civ to play

and so on until they play all three of their matches

Also @Dizaka has been removed, He didn't provide any information. He has been replaced by @borg-@borg_ unless dizaka can provide some info we can put him back

Edited by DerekO

I already did, why would you need to do it again?

If you want to include @borg- I'd suggest seeding @Feldfeld directly to Final Stage since he's in similar tier but registered first. Otherwise you can randomize one of both to be seeded to Final Stage (last position alone in a group)

Please bring Dizaka back to his original position

Edited by badosu