Tournament: Los Gringos vs Goats (Animal Farm) - scheduling

I created this thread for you guys to agree on mutual game play for tournament.

@chrstgtr @PhyZik @ValihrAnt @Issh (cant mark Rauls  and others as they probably dont have forum account or not known to me) anyway i notified Rauls, Saidrdz on 0ad (with very limited response)

Understand this should be already finished and let say due to first match and people are disoriented you still have choice, get responsible, act actively! No more involvement from Tournament helper. 

Edited by go2die
name

It should be noted that Los Gringos made no attempts to contact us about the game time set for several days before yesterday's match. Our entire team was online in the lobby for several hours after the set time hoping they would show up, but to no avail. It is unfair to any team to have to seek out their opponents if no communication has been made to schedule another time slot. Did they just not care?

@chrstgtr  midnight and post midnight hours are not suitable for tournament games for any player.

As @go2die stated above, some members of Los Gringos have given very little response to his messages.

@MarcusAureliu#s I think as tournament host, you should be firm when a team does not show up for a match and has provided no reason for it prior to the set game time.

Edited by Issh
2 hours ago, Issh said:

It should be noted that Los Gringos made no attempts to contact us about the game time set for several days before yesterday's match. Our entire team was online in the lobby for several hours after the set time hoping they would show up, but to no avail. It is unfair to any team to have to seek out their opponents if no communication has been made to schedule another time slot. Did they just not care?

@chrstgtr  midnight and post midnight hours are not suitable for tournament games for any player.

As @go2die stated above, some members of Los Gringos have given very little response to his messages.

@MarcusAureliu#s I think as tournament host, you should be firm when a team does not show up for a match and has provided no reason for it prior to the set game time.

Thats while wether the game is played depends now on your good will and otherwise your team will get points @Issh. Midnight for one might be midday for the other... its hard to make it all possible, worst case do a 2v2 if some members like to go to sleep early eae, or choose weekend, like Saturday

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

just curious any mutual agreement? Time is passing fast... or Goats time will take free points? (I would expect you want have fun instead of getting free points)... 

Los Gringos
chrstgtr, Rauls, SaidRdz, Ricsand
vs Animal Farm
ValihrAnt, PhyZic, Issh, Edward, aow
Edited by go2die