Team League: Games and Results

Here you see the matches, upload the replays, mention the results and see the current standings

+++ For long term scheduling: all matchups are out +++

+++please announce team captain who is responsible for scheduling for team and communication with other teams and organizers+++

+++Civ ban order: Team1 ( left side of plan) bans first, then Team2 (right side on plan) bans second and third, then Team1 bans fourth. ( T1, T2, T2, T1)+++

Vote here for team balance changes

http://www.strawpoll.me/20185437

CET Time

https://time.is/de/CET

For coordinating game time

https://doodle.com/de/

@ffffffff, @Lord_Commander, @randomid, @Boudica, @Unknown_Player, @Havran, @go2die, @PhyZik, @ValihrAnt, @Edwarf @Issh, @aow, @chrstgtr, @rauls, @SaidRdz, @Ricsand, @borg-, @badosu, @Stockfish, @Vicentesk, @Dakara, @Metafoundations, @esu, @Dakeyras.

tableleague.thumb.png.b6e55f7afcc53842ee1e3175f0f55dd6.png

gameplan.thumb.png.03fb3961a88c36e02e2f14d376679a4b.png

Results:

TeamFrance O:1 Centurios ( Boudica etc.)

Replays: Centurioins_TeamFrench_2020-05-31_0011.zip

Banned for Centurions: Iberians, Britons  Banned for Team French: Britons, Gauls

(AnimalFarm 0:1 Los Gringos)

Los Gringos were not available, agreement on match can not be reached

(OPTeam 1:0 eae em)

eae em wanted to play just for fun at game time, match not played yet

gameplan.thumb.png.ee8871cb9e8c2507c3852917a8f75463.png

Results:

Animalfarm 1:0 eae em

banned: britons, ptol by both teams

eae em vs Goats.zip

OPTeam 0:1 May Gods

banned: britons and ptol by both teams,

missing players: May Gods: fpre,  randomid, Lord_Commander, OPTeam,: LeGendz, RolandSC2

metadata.jsoncommands.txt

(Team France 0:1 Los Gringos)

Team France was not available, other time was not announced yet

gameplan3.thumb.png.da3dbdff593a9e3f53f5efe77678c3cf.png

OPTeam 0:1 Centurios

AnimalFarm 1:0 MayGods

gameplan4.thumb.png.36662e638951c0028d6b0b9f2e069edd.pnggameplan5.thumb.png.6818a0d14eff55810392f556c1396463.pnggameplan6.thumb.png.10ef52a6dc5de7459082cde7b0b0c937.png

tgtournamentrules.thumb.png.bff81d392f320c81be6f76327f1a3f48.png

Edited by MarcusAureliu#s

25 minutes ago, badosu said:

To be fair, I would allow dancing. Having rule for it only opens possibility of stupid drama.

Not a surprise that this is coming from someone who tried to advocate the use of cheating mods because "everyone can do it".

Allowing dancing is such a bad idea that I'd almost agree to make it happen just to show how bad of an idea it is. There is a clear distinction between retreat dancing and spam clicking a unit in front of your army. Also I don't think it's fair to say that ValihrAnt might have problems with this rule. He knows better than that.

52 minutes ago, badosu said:

To be fair, I would allow dancing. Having rule for it only opens possibility of stupid drama.

It also will cause great drama and protest if someone wins the game for doing dancing tricks if we remove the rule, they are not " op unit control " as wild clicking around is pretty simple a task. In order to avoid big drama while reviewing potential incididents we will apply the principle of german criminal law:  " in dubio pro reo" ( in case of doubt decide in favor of the accused). I guarantee you, in case a player tries to play " honourable " he will not run any risk.

1 hour ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

Escaping with zick zack is fine, bc the escaping horses dont shoot

1 hour ago, badosu said:

And that's from someone that never dances (except for hero flee stance, just cause nub to micro tho xD)

54 minutes ago, MarcusAureliu#s said:

It also will cause great drama and protest if someone wins the game for doing dancing tricks if we remove the rule, they are not " op unit control " as wild clicking around is pretty simple a task. In order to avoid big drama while reviewing potential incididents we will apply the principle of german criminal law:  " in dubio pro reo" ( in case of doubt decide in favor of the accused). I guarantee you, in case a player tries to play " honourable " he will not run any risk.

@badosu  @MarcusAureliu#s   Maybe we should be more specific about each type of dancing and record short clips / gifs to show exactly what is not allowed because the drama about dancing goes on forever. You can also ban players from setting their hero to passive and force them to use other stances in this tournament. Some will complain about zig zag units escaping because the other units behind the escaping unit are still attacking the enemy units chasing it.

Therefore, tournament hosts can describe these scenarios more clearly (adding some short clips would be highly recommended) :

1. What is single unit dance?

2. What is patrol dance?

3. What is formation dance?

4. What is hero passive dance?

5. What type of zig zag micro is allowed?

OLE! OLE! OLE!

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Boudica said:

Not a surprise that this is coming from someone who tried to advocate the use of cheating mods because "everyone can do it".

Are you capable of reasoning without fictionalized ad hominems? It encourages me to think lesser of you.

Watch any competitive RTS, some tactics might be deemed lame sure (and they probably are), still players do whatever in their reach to win.

Would we be in a better state without dancing? I'd think so, yes. I also think people cry too much.

6 hours ago, Issh said:

@badosu  @MarcusAureliu#s   Maybe we should be more specific about each type of dancing and record short clips / gifs to show exactly what is not allowed because the drama about dancing goes on forever. You can also ban players from setting their hero to passive and force them to use other stances in this tournament. Some will complain about zig zag units escaping because the other units behind the escaping unit are still attacking the enemy units chasing it.

Therefore, tournament hosts can describe these scenarios more clearly (adding some short clips would be highly recommended) :

1. What is single unit dance?

2. What is patrol dance?

3. What is formation dance?

4. What is hero passive dance?

5. What type of zig zag micro is allowed?

OLE! OLE! OLE!

giphy.gif

Issh - Master of wisdom and of the wise clips ?

53 minutes ago, badosu said:

Are you capable of reasoning without fictionalized ad hominems? It encourages me to think lesser of you.

Thanks for pointing that out. I realized I was doing that, but I was a bit tired from the lengthy discussion of yesterday, where even solid arguments didn't seem to help. That's why I decided not go my usual way anymore.

Another reason is that there isn't really too much space for objective arguments in this case. The game will be a competition of skills in either way, we just have the right to decide what kind of skills it should test. I think that most people consider it to be unwanted when a key skill of the whole set is dancing, rather than team cooperation, picking good battles etc.

You see I wasn't wrong with the "other people do it" quote. You are using this argument again here. So I understand that you wish to see a competition of automation mods and spam clicking. I just have different expectations and that's all. On the other hand, I feel very confident about my dancing skills, so I am not strictly against. I could probably be instantly rated higher too.

54 minutes ago, Boudica said:

You see I wasn't wrong with the "other people do it" quote.

You were wrong, I don't advocate 'cheating' mods. I think that some mods provide useful functionality to improve quality of life, I also agree that there's a threshold not to be surpassed on that end, where auto assigning units to temple being right at the edge. That's just it. No need to dramatize a reasonable opinion.

I won't engage any further on this end anyways.

Do you mean you won't engage any further provided you get the last word? Because your "reasonable opinion" might not be recognized as such by others. What exactly is "quality of life" in this context? I guess my life could be of a higher quality if I could just win every game without any skills.

Anyway, even this final opinion of yours wasn't what we were starting with. At first it was like "any mod should be allowed because they are available to anyone", etc. I don't want to extend on this particular topic here either. I mostly only gave it as an example of how you take your opinion as the reasonable one and say you'd like to avoid drama. What if I told you that the rules were made to avoid any drama? Aren't you causing the drama now? I think that by suggesting to remove a rule that is accepted by most of the hosts and adding that "people cry too much", you are actually causing the drama.

• Like 1

Pourquoi ne pas rendre impossible la danse? De façon à ce que ce débat soit clos

100% de précision aux unités les plus répandus, si les unités à distance deviennent trop fortes réduisent leur vitesse d'attaque ou de dégâts, et cavalier vs distance 25% de chance d'esquiver le projectile 

simple idée, script facile, jeu sain

Edited by Dakara