DerpHammer

Timnaka

Might be with autoresearched techs. Basically

Gobelin civ has a tech that affects a specific class eg corruptible and changes the visual actor. So when you capture another building with that classĀ  the tech apply and the building change.Ā 

I didn't try though so take it with a pinch of salt :)

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So it's been a while since I last posted here.
But I've been working lots on DerpHammer and am very close to releasing the first version!
That said, I've run into a weird issue:
If i try to play a game on a random map, the game crashes. The error messenger also crashes so I don't know what the problem is. However, if i play on a skirmish map first and then switch to a random map, everything works perfectly.
Any idea what could be the reason for this?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

So I've been quiet since the first release, but I have been working on the next version. Updating to version 0.24 is going nicely, albeit slowly since I'm also adding new stuff.

That said, I have a question:
is there a way to have a unit gradually gain xp by itself, the same way that certain units gradually regenerate HP?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timnaka said:

is there a way to have a unit gradually gain xp by itself, the same way that certain units gradually regenerate HP?

You can add an element "TrickleRate" to the template, which can be a non-negative decimal. (This is the same value that is modified for the barrack XP trickle.)