[3D Environment & Props Artist] Application [Jalalzai]

Position: 3D Environment & Props Artist

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) Yes

Name: Bil Jalalzai

Email: belal.jalalzai@gmail.com

Availability: 10 Hours a week

Skills and Experience:

3D Artist
Ren İnşaat
Employment Duration 2 yrs 1 mo
Location Istanbul, Turkey 

-Coming up with creative designs that are also cost efficient.
-Responsible for creating realistic renders for big scale projects.
-Fixing and maintaining the company's computers.
-Making more efficient pipeline for the company's design process.
-Preparing Real-time architectural scenes for showcasing in Virtual Reality head mounts or for walk-through inside the scene in unreal engine.

3D Artist
ArtPointDecor
Employment Duration 5 mos 
Location Istanbul, Turkey 

-Training of newly graduated employees in using 3Ds Max, Various renderers such as Vray, Photoshop and other softwares used for interior designing.
-Modeling and rendering furnitures and buildings according to costumers needs and floor plans in a short period.
-Responsible for maintaning the computers in the company.
-Preparing Realtime architectural scenes for showcasing in Virtual Reality head mounts or for walkthrough inside the scene in unreal engine.

Motivation: I am a 3D artist who has mostly worked in architectural projects but as a hobby i have also made models/scenes for unreal engine and unity even though my portfolio is mostly interior designs... i have recently taken interest in game development and i feel like working on an indie project in my free time would be the best way for me to learn hands on and i would also like to help someone achieve their goal.

Personality: efficient and to the point.

Short Essay: when i was browsing games for linux years ago, found out the game is still in development and since i was interested in learning real time arts and you were interested in making the game i thought i would help out if my help was needed.

Interests and Hobbies: I like architecture, games, game development, 3D arts, hiking, swimming, long drives in the morning with music on

Staff:nop

Community:Artstation, Reddit, polycount etc... mostly a lurker

Favorite Game: currently Doom Eternal, all time favourite Counterstrike series

Work Examples: https://www.artstation.com/jalalzai

Edited by Jalalzai
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Make sure you read this

Position: The position or role you are applying for. See the list above for the current available staff roles in Wildfire Games.

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? Yes/No

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes/No

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) Yes/No

Name: Your full name (A nickname is ok, but we prefer to work on a first-name basis at least).

Email: your email (at) provider (dot) com

Location: e.g.: Stockholm, Sweden/West Cost US/Eastern Europe/Goa, India/etc. (helps us to calculate GMT for real-time meetings, can be as general as you like, though it should be enough to get an idea of what time during the day you are available). Where you currently reside.

Availability: How many hours per week on average do you think you'll have for Wildfire Games? What about 6 months from now?

Age:(Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life.

Occupation: [(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc. 

Skills and Experience: What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past? 

Motivation: Tell us what motivates you to pursue these skills and experiences.

Personality: Creatively describe the way you see yourself in one sentence.

Short Essay: How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? What motivates you to be a part of the project? What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Games?

Interests and Hobbies: Tell us briefly about some of the other things you enjoy doing your free time. We ask this to get to know your background a bit better

Staff:(Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team? 

Community:(Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world?

Favorite Game: What’s your favorite game currently? What about your overall favorite?

Also see

Looking forward to working with you!