What Are UFOs?

Hmm... it depends on what you see and where you see them. I would say that most are either military spy planes,such as the mysterious Auroa-craft, or clever manipulations, broadcast by HAARP or some of the former-Soviet HAARP station (though officially listed as a research-center, there are some doubts on the potential side-effects of using that array). But if one really believes in EBEs, than I say what Art Bell (my favorite 'crazy' radio host) says, "most of the Aliens are already here! (so no need for 'flying saucers!') -Planag Patzy-

Just a reminder, Bigfoot was a fake, infact the guy who invented him/was him died sometime last year, his family gave his secret out.

UFOs I'm sure, are fake as well. Really, whats so interesting about Humans that aliens want to fly out to us simply to hover in our sky and cause suspicion about new russian fighter technology.

UFO's are the elves from valinor returning to earth ;)

i think there are many explenations for UFO's, some are meteors, some are militaire aircrafts (i think)

mostly people see only lights, but cann't identify it

UFO's are the elves from valinor returning to earth :P

There's a type of alien-species, called something-Aryans, that are said to be the one's

who decide who gets past the 'white-light' after we die! (this is not my belief, I got it from an alien resource website, whose name I don't know, and Art Bell's 'Coast-to-Coast' radio program..... :) !!!)