Jobs

I currently work as a scripting programmer for a domestic appliance insurance company, foisting insurance junk mail on an unsuspecting populance. Or to put it another way, I'm a menace to society that kills trees for a living.

As for future jobs, anything but what I'm doing right now. :)

Unfortunatly I have do not hav CheeZys abilty for art canvas art, but I am going to become a computer Artist, I have come from using MSpaint for modpacks, and to: am going to buy Adobe Photshop, 3Ds Max, and a more powerful video board tomarraa. Also, I want to learn several other computer skills such as: AI(have learned) basic, C++, and a few others. I wish I could put some of my latest pics up...

Honor - that would be an interesting prize. In the forums there would be a special gallery where the contest winners image would be placed on display; that way, people could donate points, and he could get recognition for his skill. Also, there would be very few pictures in this gallery - to add to the glory. Then there would be another gallery where runner ups have smaller pictures, and would not get nearly as much recognition, but would get some and have a chance to see everyones all at once.

I think that the contest sould have all 3D computer art, it doesn't matter what program your using - also, rather than having guidelines like so many other contests, it would very simply be what ever you wanted to draw. All art would be turned in on the same day (exceptions allowed) - one month after contest announcment, and would be reviewed by a board of members entirely unfamiliar with art - this would mean that the reviews would be unbiased to poly counts, methods of texturing... etc. The prizes should not offer much more than honor, though... people would be more prone to cheat.

• 4 weeks later...
I've always wanted to make and design toys...

You should change your name to Gepetto rather than Jason :)

"Its a little wooden puppet"

I'm with the 3d designers here. I'm no good with making pictures and stuff, but i can 3d-design. I'm currently working on a British Fiat 500, will finish it hopefully by December. I've totally finished the exterior, so i'd say 50-60% done.