Jump to content

0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMPORTANT: SADLY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS EVENT, IM SO SORRY FOR THAT. @HMS-Surprise WILL CONTINUE THE EVENT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, SO, I'M DEEPLY THANKED TO HIM. I WON'T BE ABL

Even I didnt read. Im' in

In it to win it!! I suggest renaming the competition to "The Corona Cup"  King_Soly (1500)

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, tgodtaylor said:

¡Tengo tiempo en estos días! ¡Podría jugarlo! Detalles como horas / día / noche?

Hello! you can play at any time, inside the 3 days you have to play each match =D

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stockfish Here you've uploaded an old version of the balanced-maps mod, which doesn't even contain the map ''Cross''. Also detailing on what settings (Population size, starting resources etc.) the maps should be played would be very helpful in avoiding confusion.

Quote

In picks and bans, player "A" is the most ranked, and player "B" is the less ranked. (no need to use the civs in you named them) (bans affects BOTH players)

It would be very helpful to mention that you allow both players to also pick the same civs. Additionally including how the drafting and banning is done below this line will make it much easier for players to know how the drafting is done, as otherwise it can be easily unnoticed in the poster.

Quote

  JUNGLE AND SAVANNAH BIOMES ARE REMOVED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

I understand removing jungle but why savanna?

Quote

THE RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT IN A FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE REPLAYS.

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE 0 A.D. INFLUENCERS THAT WILL MAKE VIDEOS TO THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU =DDD

So you will upload all the replays to the first post?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ValihrAnt said:

@Stockfish Here you've uploaded an old version of the balanced-maps mod, which doesn't even contain the map ''Cross''. Also detailing on what settings (Population size, starting resources etc.) the maps should be played would be very helpful in avoiding confusion.

It would be very helpful to mention that you allow both players to also pick the same civs. Additionally including how the drafting and banning is done below this line will make it much easier for players to know how the drafting is done, as otherwise it can be easily unnoticed in the poster.

I understand removing jungle but why savanna?

So you will upload all the replays to the first post?

1) Solved, ValihrAnt, in the post it says 300 pop, and i think it is obvious that 300 res too.

2) Solved. But as i didn't say anything about that, i thought it was obvious that you can pick a picked civ.

3) Yes.

 Greetings

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are we even supposed to pick as biome ? And why would Jungle (or Savannah) be a problem ? The game won't be laggy with just 2 players and small/medium size and i suppose with the balanced map pack tigers are not going to be a problem ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stockfish said:

1) Solved, ValihrAnt, in the post it says 300 pop, and i think it is obvious that 300 res too.

It might be obvious to you or me, but some others could be unsure what to pick. It's better to mention these things instead of assuming that everyone will just know what settings are correct.

14 minutes ago, Stockfish said:

2) Solved. But as i didn't say anything about that, i thought it was obvious that you can pick a picked civ.

The norm in drafting is that an already taken civ can't be taken by the other player. This deviates from that so, again, I think it should be made more clear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Feldfeld said:

What are we even supposed to pick as biome ? And why would Jungle (or Savannah) be a problem ? The game won't be laggy with just 2 players and small/medium size and i suppose with the balanced map pack tigers are not going to be a problem ?

No, you aren't suposed to pick a biome, you just must go random, and if it goes savanna or jungle, you should re. If you want to play and both players are nice with that, then all yours.

Greetings

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, go2die said:
7 minutes ago, go2die said:

Omiris banned Ptolemies
go2die banned Romans

 

Match 1 - map cross medium - duration: 22:11

Omiris - Gauls  vs go2die Briton - winner go2die

Match 2 - map wrench small - duration 35:39

Omiris - Britonss  vs go2die Kushites- winner go2die

 

There will be match 3 tomorrow even not needed

Omiris_go2die.tar.gz 242.31 kB · 0 downloads Omiris_go2die.zip 214.16 kB · 0 downloads

Thx, i copied your font style, hope you dont mind :p

Greetings schweinepriester

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If both players don't meet in the 3 days, how does one win by default? I think there should be a rule "If both player's didn't meet during the 3 days, the player showing up on day 3 19:00 UTC will declared winner by default"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ffm2 said:

If both players don't meet in the 3 days, how does one win by default? I think there should be a rule "If both player's didn't meet during the 3 days, the player showing up on day 3 19:00 UTC will declared winner by default"

From login log to extract how many time player1 and player2 were available within given period. If it is clear that one player were there and other just really not he is winner. In case both were available multiple times in different time-zones we should cancel theirs participation or just got one winner decided randomly [decide by me] (and for next tournament timezone of player has to be added!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

-.- 

You have until friday to play the match, don't be nub and play

3 hours ago, ffm2 said:

If both players don't meet in the 3 days, how does one win by default? I think there should be a rule "If both player's didn't meet during the 3 days, the player showing up on day 3 19:00 UTC will declared winner by default"

They have one day more, let's see if they play =D

1 hour ago, go2die said:

From login log to extract how many time player1 and player2 were available within given period. If it is clear that one player were there and other just really not he is winner. In case both were available multiple times in different time-zones we should cancel theirs participation or just got one winner decided randomly [decide by me] (and for next tournament timezone of player has to be added!)

yes,you're right go2die =D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...