0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournament (I) (32/32) Players

Stockfish

IMPORTANT: SADLY, I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS EVENT, IM SO SORRY FOR THAT.

@HMS-Surprise WILL CONTINUE THE EVENT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, SO, I'M DEEPLY THANKED TO HIM.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO BE IN SOCIAL MEDIA OR IN GAME NEITHER, SO ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT, DO THEM TO @HMS-Surprise.

NOW IM GONNA ASK TO @Feldfeld AND @ValihrAnt TO HELP @HMS-Surprise TO MAKE THE EVENT POSSIBLE. PLEASE, GIVE HIM ALL YOUR ADVICES AND SUPPORT TO MAKE EVEN A BETTER EVENT.

I WANT TO THANK ALL 0 A.D. COMMUNITY FOR ALL TIME WE SHARED, SPECIALLY TO SOME PEOPLE, I KEEP VERY GOOD MOMENTS =) .

NOW IS MOMENT TO SAY GOOD BYE. I WISH THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU

:give_heart2:

(keep sending the replays of this event here)

New tournament starts soon!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

9ff86ea4-ff89-41f5-9d76-516835b7c446.thumb.jpg.97f193b15b84ad64eae5078b049f1707.jpg

- You can use a civilization chosen by your oponent

IMPORTANT!! AS THERE ARE SOME GAMES THAT ARE NOT PLAYED YET, THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE ON UNTIL NEXT MONDAY.

Jugadores registrados: (32/32)

extremevikangz (1425)

s0loooy0 (1499)

Twardowsky (1545)

Stockfish (2131)

Schweinepriester (1791)

King_Soly (1500)

badosu (1623)

Dakara (1700)

vinme (1589)

go2die (1526)

Blayalada (1468)

- ffm (1643)

Jugador desconocido (1727)

- Azshara (1482)

H.Herly (1197)

- Rocas (1452)

burbuja pero (1532)

- General_Mantis (1554)

- dakeyras (1757)

- borg (2371)

- XxXDERKXxX (1782)

- Feldfeld (2076)

- ValihrAnt (2214)

- METAFONDACIONES (1500)

- goldafternoonfix (1127)

- Omiris (989)

- Daniel_King (1509)

- pauleife (1465)

- tgodtaylor (1413)

- Edwarf (1577)

- B_Smoke (1254)

- Boudica (1729)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

PARTIDOS:

- First Week: (23/04 - 29/04)

-First Match: (23 / 04-26 / 04)

borg- (2374) VS   extremevikangz (1425) =  

General_Mantis (1554) VS goldafternoonfix (1127) = General_Mantis (1554) (2-0) 

Dakara (1700) VS Vinme (1605) =

B_Smoke (1254) VS bubblebut (1532) =

Unknown_Player (1727) VS METAFONDATIONS (1500) =  METAFONDATIONS (1-2)

King_Soly (1500) VS Azshara (1482) =  Azshara (1482) (2-0)

Daniel_King (1509)  VS   ffm (1643) = ffm (1643) (0-2)

Stockfish (2131) VS    s0loooy0 (1499) = Stockfish (2131) (2-0)

ValihrAnt (2214) VS tgodtaylor (1413) = ValihrAnt (2214) (2-0)

H.Herly (1197) VS Blayalada (1468) = H.Herly (1197) (2-0)

go2die (1526) VS Omiris (989) = go2die (1526) (2-0)

pauleife (1465)   VS   dakeyras (1757) =  dakeyras (1757) (2-0)

Rockss (1452) VS Schweinepriester (1791) = Schweinepriester (1791) (0-2)

XxXDERKXxX (1782) VS Twardowsky (1545) =

badosu (1623) VS Boudica (1729) = badosu (1623)  (2-0)

Feldfeld (2076) VS Edwarf (1577) = Feldfeld (2076) (2-0)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

SECOND MATCH: (30/03 - 05/04)

extremevikangz (1425) VS General_Mantis (1554) =

Dakara (1700) VS  FREE = Dakara (1700) (3-0)

METAFONDATIONS  VS  Azshara (1482) = METADFONDATIONS (1500) (2-0)

ffm (1643) VS Stockfish (2131) = Stockfish (2131) (1-2)

ValihrAnt (2214) VS H.Herly (1197) = ValihrAnt (2214) (2-0)

go2die (1526) VS dakeyras (1757) = dakeyras (1757) (0-2)

Twardowsky (1545) VS Schweinepriester (1791) = Schweinepriester (1791) (2-0)

badosu (1623) VS Feldfeld (2076) = Feldfeld (2076) (2-0)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD MATCH: (06/04 - 12/04)

FREE VS Dakara (1700) = Dakara (1700) (0-3)

METAFONDATIONS (1500) VS Stockfish (2131) = METAFONDATIONS (1500) (3-0) (free win)

ValihrAnt (2214) VS dakeyras (1757) = ValihrAnt (2214) (2-0)

Schweinepriester (1791) VS Feldfeld (2076) = Feldfeld (2076) (0-2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOURTH MATCH: (13/04 - 19/04)

Dakara (1700) VS METAFONDATIONS (1500) =

ValihrAnt (2214) VS Feldfeld (2076) =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: To play the tournament, it is very important to write in the Lobby Tittle "Primus Pilus Tournament (PPT)" and the name of the two players.

To play the tournament, you must use the Balaning Maps Mod, which includes the 'Balanced Mainland', '' Wrench'' and '' Cross '' maps

Download it here: 

In selections and bans, player "A" is the most ranked and player "B" is the least ranked. (it is not necessary to use the civs you named in same order.) (the prohibitions affect BOTH players)

RESULTS MUST BE SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE FORUM WITH REPLAYS.

THE JUNGLE AND SAVANNA BIOMS ARE REMOVED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

You must configure "RANDOM BIOME". If it's Jungle or Savannah you should go back. If both players want to play the biome, then all is well.

INITIAL RESOURCES: 300 EACH.

YOU CAN COLLECT A CIV COLLECTED, AND IN GAME, YOU CAN MIRROR.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is recomendable to take a pick of the civs chosen to avoid cheats and difficult situations. Is recomendable to take a pick saying that the game is gonna be played is Tournament Game. Dance IS NOT ALLOWED, MICRO IS. If your oponent is clearly dancing, tell him to stop. If he keeps dancing, he'll lose the game (NOT THE MATCH). If there is any problem about this, call @Stockfish and send him a replay. Please avoid call a moderator if your oponent is microing and not dancing.

If you have this issue against @Stockfish your moderator would be @Feldfeld, @ValihrAnt or @borg-.

If you have any issue inside a match, call @Stockfish or @HMS-Surprise, any of them will help you =D .

ANY cheater, or very bad manners, will be removed from the Tournament! Be polite and HAVE FUN!!!!

IMPORTANT:  @user1 or @elexis ARE NOT MODERATORS OF THIS TOURNAMENT, don't ask them anything about rules. Only report insulting if any.

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO @HMS-Surprise FOR THE AMAZING HELP, DESIGNS, AND PRIZES (THAT WILL BE FOR YOU, PLAYERS). THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIEND =D

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO @ValihrAnt AND  @Feldfeld FOR MAKING THE RULES AND INNER FUNCTIONS TOGETHER. THANK YOU BOTH!!!

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO @elexis FOR HELPING TO MAKE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT. THANKS FOR ALL ELEXIS!! 

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL PLAYERS, THANKS FOR PLAYING AND FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE, I KNOW IT WILL BE AMAZING! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE MATCHES, THEY'LL BE UPLOADED TO YT.

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE 0 A.D. INFLUENCERS THAT WILL MAKE VIDEOS TO THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU =DDD

AND ONE LAST THING I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU: I HOPE YOU ALL, AND YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS, BOYFRIENDS, WIFES, HUSBANDS ARE GOOD IN HEALTH. I KNOW WE'RE LIVING DIFFICULT TIMES WITH THIS COVID-19 , BUT I KNOW THAT THIS DIFFICULT TIMES WILL PASS SOON. AND IF SOMEONE OF YOU LOST SOME FRIEND, OR FAMILY MEMBER BY ANY CASE, MY MOST DEEPER CONDOLENCES. WE ALL HERE LOST SOMEONE IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND LET'S HAVE FUN IN THIS EVENT!

If there is any doubt or question i didn't awnser or is unclear, please don't wait to ask.

QUESTIONS:

@ValihrAnt How does this work? From what I understand you want to do 4 separate tournaments? And I don't quite get the two winners part for four tournaments. I'm guessing you want a separate league for the winners of those tournaments?

- Yes, I want 4 separated tournaments as a filter to allow one exiting final event. Of course, winners of each quali, won't play any of the rest 3 qualifiers. You guess right :) , but i don't know yet, if i want a league or a cup, i guess players and audience has an important word there :) . Thank you for questions =D

@ValihrAnt Does the ban affect both players or only the opponent? Of course I would prefer hidden pick over drafting, but limitations remain limitations.

- I would prefer hidden picks too, but we have some limitations :(, The ban in this first event, only affects the other player, you can use the civ you banned your opponent. Thank you for questions =D

@ValihrAnt : Lastly will @badosu's balanced maps mod be used in the tournament? It's a good improvement over the current unfair mapgen and it adds new competitive maps.

- Yes, badosu's maps will be used in the event :) 

@King_Soly 

What are the 3 events?

- Hello @King_Soly there will be 3 more tournaments, this 4 events are qualifiers to a final League. Greetings and thanks for asking =D 

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD @kizitom @mord @user1 @elexis @Stan` @SaidRdz @Emperior @Emacz @Dunedan @Ivaylo @yilmazgng @go2die @MorTak @Imarok @sarcoma @Lion.Kanzen @D_D_T_ @R4PT0R @Servo @Itms @coworotel @badosu @sphyrth @wowgetoffyourcellphone @ faction02 @feneur @Issh @PrincessChristmas @ RolandSC2 @Jofursloft @CAGD_lulofun @HirnWolf @Dakara @thankforpie @mgx @ ffm2 @andy_beauty @King_Soly @Ammaz @carthage                     

balanced-maps-0-0-16 (1).zip

Edited by Stockfish
  • Like 7

I have some questions.

- Two winners will be classified for an event that will be made with the two winners of the 4 ''0 A.D. ''Primus Pilus'' Tournaments''

How does this work? From what I understand you want to do 4 separate tournaments? And I don't quite get the two winners part for four tournaments. I'm guessing you want a separate league for the winners of those tournaments?

- You must ban 1 civ and choose 3 in this order: Player A bans 1, Player B bans 1, Player A choose 1, Player B choose 1... all that in room chat. (no need to use civs in order)

Does the ban affect both players or only the opponent? Of course I would prefer hidden pick over drafting, but limitations remain limitations.

Lastly will @badosu's balanced maps mod be used in the tournament? It's a good improvement over the current unfair mapgen and it adds new competitive maps.

26 minutes ago, Blayalada said:

I want to participate. Blayalada (1468)

:) 

11 minutes ago, ffm2 said:

I (FFM1643) am signing up. It was a bit too long and complicated to read all, but when i get assigned to a game, ill play. Maybe ill get it after some games...

:) , ffm, i tried to do a short text with no complicated rules

10 minutes ago, Feldfeld said:

The bans should be for both players and picks exclusive to 1 player. The order of the picks might have to be shuffled, too.

I thought about that @Feldfeld , but i think in this first event, will be like is written, i want to do this first tournament simple to see how it goes. But of course i would like to talk to you, vali or borgie  to decide the rules. Anyway, until sunday rules can be changed, if you want we can talk. 

Thanks and greetings =DD

One thing more, c' mon play the cup :)