Single Player Map

allalongthetower

On 07/05/2021 at 10:19 AM, Yekaterina said:

Hi allalongthetower my I ask what sort of a school do you teach in, where the students play 0AD in class? Sounds so fun! What subject is this? My school is rated on the top of the list in England and they banned 0AD as well as a range of useful websites, e.g. reddit, discord...

I teach the little guys, K-3 computers. We've modded it to take out the attacking (I use the royal "we"), so it's just a civ builder. We play during lunch sometimes.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 07/05/2021 at 1:00 AM, allalongthetower said:

To review the changes were:

1. Fix the meat icon that appears when you run your cursor over an animal
  2. Remove the ability to "delete" an entity entirely.
  3. If you can, remove any aggressive splash-screens.
  4. Actually, if you can change the "food" icons, maybe a wheat one would be better than meat. (I know--this is a new request)

1. Done.
2. Done.
3. Done.
4. Partly done. There was only a replacement for the small icon, I've asked for a replacement of the larger variant as well.

Any more requests?

On 07/05/2021 at 8:19 AM, Yekaterina said:

Hi allalongthetower my I ask what sort of a school do you teach in, where the students play 0AD in class? Sounds so fun! What subject is this? My school is rated on the top of the list in England and they banned 0AD as well as a range of useful websites, e.g. reddit, discord...

sounds Communist and Orwellian.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Freagarach said:

1. Done.
2. Done.
3. Done.
4. Partly done. There was only a replacement for the small icon, I've asked for a replacement of the larger variant as well.

Any more requests?

Some of the civs have shirtless men or revealing women--I want to make sure there's not a ripple, so I might ask those civs to be removed. Please hold while I go through them. Thanks!

On 14/06/2021 at 3:38 AM, Freagarach said:

1. Done.
2. Done.
3. Done.

Any more requests?

Some of the civs have shirtless men or revealing women--I want to make sure there's not a ripple, so I might ask those civs to be removed. Please hold while I go through them. Thanks!

Oh, btw, these changes are for A25, right? You attached a zip file--can I actually view it, or was it for Stan?

• 3 months later...
On 16/06/2021 at 1:50 AM, Freagarach said:

These changes are for A25 indeed. @Stan` attached a zip, that was for the cursors.

Here is the preliminary mod you can try on the release candidate.NoViolenceA25.pyromod

I'm sorry I never went through to see which civs are shirtless--where does the project stand now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...