stop randomly banning me

people didnt see me for ages now in lobby. I receive many request off my 0ad followers on Instagram  (about 12000 people ) when i'll be back on 0AD. My forum inbox is full.  This has to come to an end.  I cant keep notify them my return but be banned from the lobby each time i relog after 2 months. They will lose patience.

Also, i've heard that Stockfish is getting too far in the ranking. This is insane.  How much should i pay to Wildfire games to have a premium pass and get rid of random bans ?

monero, bitcoin or just paypal. Choose and communicate me how much you want.

kd,

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, badosu said:

unban JC pls, we need more entertainment on lobby

Looking at the situation, I think that "entertainment" is what got him banned in the first place.

But yeah, I think even this is too much. Please un-ban him. Otherwise, he'll continue entertaining the forums.

• Like 2

For $100,000, I offer to help explain to your Instagram followers why you are getting repeatedly banned.

For $10,000, I offer to set up your own lobby server no one can ban you from.

For $1,000, I offer to send you my replay files, so that you know what you are missing.

For $100, I offer to play one 1-vs.-1 game with you to help you deal with your addiction (IP hosting fee subject to negotiation).

Contact me for further details if interested.

Edited by Boudica
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

the funny thing is that anyone can pretend to be jc by creating fake account and make my ban even longer.  I have no control on this.

You do have control over this. Just put your Bitcoin where your mouth is and let me make a lobby for you! A small financial motivation could make the players of your choice join your lobby regularly. I'll even write a script to mute any hate speech about you as a bonus.

Don't be one of those who only have a lot of money till it comes to spending some. All my offers are serious and I accept any kind of payment.

• Like 1

it began coz i asked to be banned for some time so i could study and make my own game. Also, i was tired to beat Stockfish all the time, so i though that leaving him some time to train would be good... but he's getting older and close to retirement.  So what, i wouldn't be able to play with stickfish anymore ??? And what about wendy ? I was close to convert her to Catholicism but i've heard she's on her way back to Talmudic school.    Then user1 starts to extend the limits :( just because i make new accounts to test my new hardware. The i learnt that people cannot create accounts for me . I though that creating accounts was forbidden, NOT playing on fake accounts . Is this schizophrenia or just a twist in the terms of use of wildfiregames ?

• Haha 2

It's cool, thanks for letting me know to offer my services to people who actually have money to spend. And from my experience, it's always ended like this when someone started by saying that money was no problem. There wasn't any problem because you never hear from such people after making an offer.

Regarding your other thoughts, I imagine you getting caught in a stolen car and then be all surprised what the problem was, like "I thought it was only forbidden to steal the car, not drive it". You voluntarily enter the gray zone again every time you get a chance. I'd ask why the admins should even spend more of their time on you? You are a candidate for a permanent ban.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Boudica said:

It's cool, thanks for letting me know to offer my services to people who actually have money to spend. And from my experience, it's always ended like this when someone started by saying that money was no problem. There wasn't any problem because you never hear from such people after making an offer.

Regarding your other thoughts, I imagine you getting caught in a stolen car and then be all surprised what the problem was, like "I thought it was only forbidden to steal the car, not drive it". You voluntarily enter the gray zone again every time you get a chance. I'd ask why the admins should even spend more of their time on you? You are a candidate for a permanent ban.

IP ban please , lol.

13 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

it began coz i asked to be banned for some time so i could study and make my own game. Also, i was tired to beat Stockfish all the time, so i though that leaving him some time to train would be good... but he's getting older and close to retirement.  So what, i wouldn't be able to play with stickfish anymore ??? And what about wendy ? I was close to convert her to Catholicism but i've heard she's on her way back to Talmudic school.    Then user1 starts to extend the limits :( just because i make new accounts to test my new hardware. The i learnt that people cannot create accounts for me . I though that creating accounts was forbidden, NOT playing on fake accounts . Is this schizophrenia or just a twist in the terms of use of wildfiregames ?

shut it down. 

Yeah, it's hard to disagree with the statements you use but the question is if they are really relevant to this particular case. Your questions might best be answered with more questions though:

1 hour ago, go2die said:

is there really anyone with permaban and it is the only way to go?

Is it important if there have been any similar cases before? Is the only valid reason for a permaban that there isn't another way to go? What if it's just one of the possible solutions that work well without costing too much time?

1 hour ago, go2die said:

give him opportunity and will see if he deserve perma ban ever

So first of all, I don't decide about this. Also, as I've written, he's been given several opportunities. Why do you think it's wise for anyone to waste more time on this?

1 hour ago, go2die said:

the fact is he already been denied quite long.. So all this is just personal fight more or less... be more human.. all of you

I don't understand your reasoning. So because this ban has been going for a specific time, it suddenly is a personal fight? Who is fighting and what about? Maybe it's just that there are some rules that have to be followed for everyone to be happy. And then there are people that don't abide by these rules.

What doesn't seem to be human about this situation? Why do you think you should tell others how they should be? Is it that you think know better what they should do or be?

Edited by Boudica

• Stan` locked this topic