Jack@#$%

The most extreme one is when Johnny and "crew" went into a restaurant and ordered a vegetarian dish. Then when the waiter left they put a... a poo.... in the dish :)

Johnny caled over the guy and said "Excuse me, but I ordered a vegetarian dish, aparently there is a sausage in it"

Classic

The other things they do on Jackass, are rather... stupid ;) Though amusing none the less. I like the pranks more.

Right now on MTV they've split up Jackass into 2 different shows, they premiere in a few days, both of them just as extreme as Jackass

• 1 month later...

The best, hmm, i can't recall the best, they were all pretty good, but theb one in jackass where they set off fireworks right next to his dad when it was 2 in the morning was pretty good. The dad was trying to sleep because he had a big day tomorrow. The guys kid who is in jackass put a bucket loaded with fireworks right next to the fathers bedside and he set them off. They showed an outside view of the house and the window of the bedroom was glowing red and flashing and stuff. It was even better when later they put a bunch in his truck and when he got in they set them off. It scared the @#$% out of him. Hilarious. :)

I dont think Jack**** is funny when they are gross. Funny stuff like in the store, where i think it was SteveO or something stole stuff as an old man, and the store boss saw i, but he kept steeling... From Jack*** the movie.

Also when they are running in the streets in Tokyo or somewhere..!