Entertainment This Year

Don't you guys think that this year is gonna be particularly awesome for movies and videogames and stuff. I mean, games like Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, Rome:Total War, Half Life 2, Age of Mythology:The Titans, and Halo for the PC are coming out. Then there's movies. We're gonna get movies like Troy, Gates of Fire, The Matrix:Revolutions, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, a movie on Alexander the Great, and tons of others. I think that it's gonna be hard to find some time that's gonna top the Summer 2003-Spring 2004 season.

Hmm... maybe a little bit OT, but I just watched a nice film about life in imperial Rome on Sunday in the German television - maybe someone saw that, too ?

My only problem with it was that is was quite critical about the Roman achievements (calling the empire an "empire of violence") - what I can't really agree with :-(

Back on topic - I'm really looking forward to get the last part of LotR on DVD, because it would be quite awesome to see the whole triology in one night together with some friends :) But the other movies also sound quite interesting...

For PC games, AoM:TT is my one-and-only for a couple of months - I just do not have the time to actively play more than one game. But perhaps we'll get some more infos about Rome - TW, that'd be quite awesome ;)